Sign in to follow this  
Liquidator

World Cup Targets

I know they say never buy players off the back of a world cup, but for a bit of fun, anyone seen any players they like (realistic targets I mean)

Happy to kick off with Graham Zusi. Looks impressive and could do a job in the Champ imo

And there is a guy called Fer who''s on the fringes of the Holland squad who looks pretty decent.

Heydari for Iran has looked good...

Very nearly pulled off the miracle vs Argentina too! they''d have been talking about it for a generation...

Leckie signed for a German club (from another German club) just before the beginning of the World Cup.

Clubs don''t scout at the World Cup anymore, if you are looking for players there its already too late as the best young or ''unknown'' players will have already been signed to avoid a ''World Cup bounce'' to their value.

Some of them equador lads looked useful, maybe the conditions favour them though. Zuzi I agree looks good. How many of these players who would get work permits would actually come to us though?

If we sell Snodgrass, Hooper and Ruddy will we be able to buy the entire Costa Rica squad........ and we have just seen that they gave a team made up entirely of (over)rated Premiership players a good game.

They should do well in the Championship!