Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

New kit - huge pointy green panel

Really do not like it. Our shirt should be yellow with green trim not this block green. And our crest is green on green and it totally diminished

I really wonder something''s at our design skills or at least at the clubs decision process on these matters

I will not be getting one

Sorry guys don''t agree, like the look of it.

There''s only so much you can do with a football kit year in year out and with our fans, if it was the same as a previous design, we would find us moaning and groaning through lack of change.

Nope, happy with that.

I''m not 100% convinced by the design....looks ''a bit'' like the classic shirt it''s based on but that is a lot of green!

I might have to stick with last season shirt and wait to see if the away design is any better and get that one.

We have the same debate every year.
For what its worth, I''m pleased they''ve had a go at a design that''s a bit different. I like it.

Whether deliberate or not it''s nice, on the 100 year anniversary, to honour the last kit worn by the Club before so many of its supporters left for the First World War battlefields never to return.

Like it, think it looks cool.

It''s not the Asics shirt, and for that reason some will instantaneously hate it.

I''m a traditionalist and would rather the shirt be yellow, but having said that I really like this design. Bit retro, reminded me of the old England Admiral kit.

Bloke on the left is a season ticket holder. Like the new kit, very nice. Some people will find any reason to bash the club.

Yeah, I like it. And we''re obviously leaning very heavily on the fans/ players/ all in it together theme this season.

Are we joining Super League?

If they really wanted to go back to 1913-14 to honour that dramatic event, then do it. Just for one season as a tribute.

But this is just a yellow and green donkey jacket!

Like the look of it.  Would have been controversial, but I''d have lost the green background of the NCFC badge and directly embroidered this onto the shirt (like the Errea logo).

Yeah I wouldn''t be averse to a pinstripe one. Though some on here that are afraid of any kind of change might be.

I''d have preferred pin stripes. Luke warm on this one. I can see the ''donkey jacket'' resemblance, but to me it looks like an American cowboy shirt with that pointy chest panel. Presumably the away kit will have the same panel.

I like it, not as much as the all yellow shirt we had 3 years ago, but I was really disappointed with our last strip so am glad we''re gonna look good on the pitch...thats the main thing ;)

"Too much green".

Err, correct me if I''m wrong but I was under the impression our colours are yellow AND green. Green Army.... no?!

I like the different shade of green from previous years. It''s very similar to the shade of green from the 1989/91 Asics shorts.

And nice not to see baggy/flappy arm sleeves that we usually end up with!