Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Fer out of World Cup ?

Dutch FA confirmed he injured a hamstring in training yesterday

Very sad if this is the last we have seen of him in the competition

I dunno, Fers world cup:

Came on, f**ked s**t up, left!

Pretty awesome world cup from where i''m sitting! Now he can watch his teammates stroll to the semi finals.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I dunno, Fers world cup:

Came on, f**ked s**t up, left!

Pretty awesome world cup from where i''m sitting! Now he can watch his teammates stroll to the semi finals.[/quote]

The world cup has been like watching Norwich recently.   Poor results, no luck, precious few goals, even bright moments spoiled by injuries. 

But that Fer header was fantastic - the body shape as he prepared for it and launched into it was tremendous.   Can only help his confidence for next season, wherever he is - and I sincerely hope he stays at Norwich.

]

Have not seen anything on the Beeb or similar about this, but if true, and you take Fer''s ''staying at Norwich'' statement at face value, then really the best thing he could do is rest, get some treatment , come back to Colney and be fit for the start of the season.Utilised properly, I believe he could be awesome for us in the Champ.

That''s a great shame. But look on the bright side, it may dampen the chance of a summer transfer ....

French Chewy, you will be interested only in what Flake District tells you to be interested in. To heck with the World Cup. When he says "the World Cup" he means only the England games and ones interesting to Norwich fans, which have been low scoring affairs. Except today''s Nigeria game or the Netherlands goal fests. But other than those or almost every other World Cup game, the tournament has been a bore.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]French Chewy, you will be interested only in what Flake District tells you to be interested in. To heck with the World Cup. When he says "the World Cup" he means only the England games and ones interesting to Norwich fans, which have been low scoring affairs. Except today''s Nigeria game or the Netherlands goal fests. But other than those or almost every other World Cup game, the tournament has been a bore.[/quote]

Louie can be interested in what he likes - and I''d already explained to him what I had meant in my post.   The rest of your post is non-sensical and the world cup has been far from boring.

Before, it was void of goals, ergo pretty dull. Now it''s far from boring. You keep chopping and changing. Do you now mean the over all tournament or just the part relevant to Norwich fans? You didn''t specify either in your first or last posts.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Before, it was void of goals, ergo pretty dull. Now it''s far from boring. You keep chopping and changing. Do you now mean the over all tournament or just the part relevant to Norwich fans? You didn''t specify either in your first or last posts.[/quote]

Look in the middle post then.