Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Snoddy to leave tomorrow?

Doubtfull. Cant see it happening, as of yesterday he was in Ibiza so be suprised to see anything happening regarding a transfer tomorrow.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Doubtfull. Cant see it happening, as of yesterday he was in Ibiza so be suprised to see anything happening regarding a transfer tomorrow.[/quote]

Is his agent on holiday too? Internet and phone means you can control things from afar. The beginning of words "Tele" are from Greek meaning from afar.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="CJRV 2014"]Doubtfull. Cant see it happening, as of yesterday he was in Ibiza so be suprised to see anything happening regarding a transfer tomorrow.[/quote]

Is his agent on holiday too? Internet and phone means you can control things from afar. The beginning of words "Tele" are from Greek meaning from afar.[/quote]

Maybe his agent can do the medical too?

Maybe they''ve given him one of those doctor call back appointments over the phone. :-)

I cant see any transfer out being dated before the 1st July 2014 as that is when the window opens and it happens to be the start of the new financial year for Norwich. 

Would they really make him the "star" of the Kit Launch video (which is out this week) if they thought he was going to leave?

[quote user="Lurd"]Would they really make him the "star" of the Kit Launch video (which is out this week) if they thought he was going to leave?[/quote]As if a kit launch video is even in the same ball park as a potential 6.5 million (or more) offer for the player...

Am I the only one that thinks not selling him would be the kiss of death to potential promotion ?

Still can''t get over him being voted player of the season, I wouldn''t want him in our championship team.

Not sure I would let him clean my windows.

thjis reminds me of "Mal''s" "he''s signing tomorrow"  for Martin Taylor.

Robert Snodgrass will leave this football club one day.... that much is agurenteed.. so keep saying "he''s leaving tomorrow" and sooner or later you get to say you told us all so!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Lurd"]Would they really make him the "star" of the Kit Launch video (which is out this week) if they thought he was going to leave?[/quote]
As if a kit launch video is even in the same ball park as a potential 6.5 million (or more) offer for the player...
[/quote]

True, but if the deal was only a couple of days from being completed the club probably would have just skipped releasing that little ''teaser'' video.

Doesn''t mean he isn''t leaving at somepoint this summer, which I think he will be, but probably not this week.

Sunderland seem to think they are getting him - Hull, WBA and QPR (big suprise!) also in the hunt according to trends on twitter....

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Snodgrass'' departure would be entirely consistent with the club''s apparent ambition.[/quote]not so consistent as your continual attacks upon the clubyou are as bad as wiz

Snoddy would make a rubbish window cleaner.

There''d be lots of promise and plenty of froth, but no end result.

When cleaning a Country House he''d always insist on doing the wrong wing.

At the slightest touch - from a fly say - he''d throw himself to the ground, even if up a ladder.

If told to just do the outsides he''d still keep coming in from the right.

He''d keep wiping the sweat from his brow and smear his work.

He''d look in the nursery windows and frighten the children.

Unless he was a sole trader he''d slow the team down.

If we''re agreeing fees with them all, why don''t we ask for more money until only one of them will pay the going rate?

Sunderland Echo reporting :-

SUNDERLAND are one of four clubs who have been linked with a move for Norwich City winger Robert Snodgrass.

The Scottish international is expected to leave relegated Norwich this summer, with only a year remaining on his contract at Carrow Road.

Sunderland, West Brom, QPR and favourites Hull have all reportedly made contact with Norwich over Snodgrass, who netted eight times for the Canaries last season.

The Black Cats are on the look-out for fresh blood out wide after the departure of on-loan Liverpool forward Fabio Borini - a player Sunderland still hope to re-sign on a permanent basis.

With all this interest if he goes we must get £5/6M plus

"Snodgrass'' departure would be entirely consistent with the club''s apparent ambition"

Yes it would. Pacy, attacking football with a mixture of direct, and short, quick passing in the "Norwich style"

the ''interest'' is merely some local rag regurgitating guff it has seen elsehwre to fill up it''s pages

................... and over excite the not too bright

[quote user="NWC"]Sunderland seem to think they are getting him - Hull, WBA and QPR (big suprise!) also in the hunt according to trends on twitter....[/quote]

Had a quick look on the Sunderland forum, they arnt to pleased about being linked with him.

Hilarious.

Several prem clubs interested in our POTS yet some of our fans don''t think he''s good enough for us in the Championship?

Let''s have some realism please. We''ve just been linked with Lafferty. Whilst completely different players Snoddy is in a complete different league to him.

it''s not a question of whether "he''s good enough for us", it''s a question of whether the team would play better without him than with him. IMO it would, as it would be more balanced and play quicker. I quite like Snoddy, but IMO he''s the wrong type of player for our team.

Snodgrass would be outstanding in the Championship. It is entertaining in the extreme that half a dozen PL clubs are allegedly interested in him but he''s apparently not good enough for a tier two team!

I''ll give him due, Snoddy can take a mean free kick, and he is very committed, but do you think that he''s suddenly going to be able to beat his man on the outside, or put in a consistent killer cross or corner? Or is he the man to replace Hoolahan and / or quickly link defense to attack ? - IMO - no, so I would''t be crushed to see him go.