Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Ipsh*t game moved

if it spares us City folk the unsavoury spectacle of seeing over excited chavs and big eared farm hands frothing at the mouth around the streets of poorman road, then it will not be too bad a thing(sadly many of the latter appeared to have been at the moonshine before heading into town)so let''s hope this time that the lower orders of suffolk show a bit more respect for their cup final

If that is the case be prepared for train travel nightmare as on that day no trains between Stowmarket and Scum HQ so coaches will be laid on and as we all know they never lay on enough coaches. In fact unless somebody tells them they will not realise the game is being played that day until the day before. Remember the nightmare that was the cup game at Peterborough.

might be a time for the club to lay on coaches themselves, would be easier all round for all involvedand most likely cheaperand be a great bit of goodwill on the club''s part

Since I not live in UK for me is interesting what is the chance for me to find ticket.

I know for Norwich block is impossible since I''m not season ticket holder etc but for me is not problem to be at home fans gates.

So now short what is chance this game to be sold out week before kick off or still will be few tickets on match day.

My East Coast Phoenixes supporters club will gladly take anyone via coach to this match. I''ll set up a Paypal account now and then post tickets out on the Wednesday before the game along with a map of lay-bys where we''ll pick you up.

Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester and the Met plods can all cope without switching their potentially volatile derby games, but Suffolk and Norfolk plods ..........[:@]