Sign in to follow this  
#

Snods passes Hull medical.

The clubs listed as interested in him are all clubs that are as likely to be relegated as survive. In fact, clubs just like us.

I think that in itself says a lot about his ability.

Snoddy will take the Prem by storm this season, with Jelavic, Long up front and with Huddleston and Livermore supplying the passes, he will be a revelation for them, its not as if he has Johnson, Teetey, or Wolfsdinkle or Hooper, to play with, Hull are doing what we should had done!!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]What that he is a lower premiership level player? I guess so...[/quote]

I don''t see much difference between lower Prem and top of the Championship apart from £60M a year income.

I wasn''t particularly being disparaging about him. I just think that many players get elevated to a position they don''t really deserve and personally I think he is overrated and one of the main reasons of football was so dire last season.

Good luck to him but I don''t see as being sorely missed.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

Snoddy will take the Prem by storm this season, with Jelavic, Long up front and with Huddleston and Livermore supplying the passes, he will be a revelation for them, its not as if he has Johnson, Teetey, or Wolfsdinkle or Hooper, to play with, Hull are doing what we should had done!!

[/quote]

Hahaha, thanks for that laugh. I needed it!

As for ''seeing'' him next year, hopefully not. They could easily be relegated and hopefully we will get promotion.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Hull wont get relegated. No chance.[/quote]

You have a crystal ball? And are you willing to put money on it?

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Hull wont get relegated. No chance.[/quote]

Will you eat your hat if they do?

Im putting some money on them being the third team down. They have an European competition to play in so a heck of travelling and extra work that they dont need.

Steve Bruce overpaying for average talent?!? Well I never!!

With the Europa league to factor in I''d consider them quite likely to go down

[/quote]...or... Jelavic and Long''s goal return will drop dramatically as they wait for the pass that should have come into the box ..... but oh no he''s gone back into his own half/fallen over/passed to centre back (delete as required).

Great business. Delighted with this. £8m for a winger who can''t cross, beat a defender, take corners or penalties. Hull would never be able to sell Snodgrass for more than £8m, no matter how much time he had left on his contract.

Sad to see him go but inevitable after our relegation. If the fee is £8 million then it''s a decent deal IMO and a little more than I predicted. Those saying he would only fetch £3-£4 million got it badly wrong.

[quote user="ricardo"]Sad to see him go but inevitable after our relegation. If the fee is £8 million then it''s a decent deal IMO and a little more than I predicted. Those saying he would only fetch £3-£4 million got it badly wrong.[/quote]He''s not worth £3-4 million, let alone £6-8 million.  His true value will become clear next season when he''s not getting a game by Christmas.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="ricardo"]Sad to see him go but inevitable after our relegation. If the fee is £8 million then it''s a decent deal IMO and a little more than I predicted. Those saying he would only fetch £3-£4 million got it badly wrong.[/quote]He''s not worth £3-4 million, let alone £6-8 million.  His true value will become clear next season when he''s not getting a game by Christmas.[/quote]An even better deal if that proves to be the case.

Of course Snodgrass is worth at least £8m to Hull as a PL team. If he contributes to keeping them up, which in my view he will, that''s another £100m in the bank for them.

On his day he''s a very competent player, but his lack of pace and often wayward crossing (as well as being too one-footed at times) means that for 8mil we''ve got a very good deal out of Hull.Bring on a Pilks and Redmond combo on the wings this season!

[/quote]

hahahahahhaa you think Jelavic is good... hahahahahahahahahahha granted he''s better than at least Hooper.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Snods has passed the medical, so I guess the only thing to sort out are the terms and conditions. So why''s it taking so long ?[/quote]

Because he''s holding on to the papers, going over them again and again, then he''ll eventually pass them to the Hull people when he realises that nothing will happen unless he does. 

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Did Hooper rape your mum or something Jaemae2? You have such an unhealthily negative opinion of him![/quote]

No, he raped this club though with his garbage displays game in and game out.

Liked him a lot, would have preferred to keep him......BUT, in a weird way I dont think we will miss him..........particularly if that fee is correct, a fantastic deal when he has only 1 year on his contract.......thats a top bit of business by the club!