Sign in to follow this  
Buh

How long before the rumours start?

About lafferty and his fellow players wives and girlfriends?

I can feel that "special" section of our support already gearing up for it. The same mothers-meeting idiots that came up with such classics as Tierney and morisons wife or maybe that Paul lambert punched grant holt. All because it gives them a little private thrill that they''ve made up a complete rumour specifically to hurt the club they support. The same people that probably type "you are the coolest" into a piece of computer software to get the computer to say how cool they are. The guy that always recites to you how stan collymore retweeted him once a few seasons ago, and then makes a half grunt, half sigh noise, then takes out his inhaler.

Please. If you fit into this category put your anorak back in your mothers airing cupboard, watch some loose women and play some FIFA 14 online with some abusive 8 year old Americans because you are not fit for football support.

[quote user="Buh"]About lafferty and his fellow players wives and girlfriends?

I can feel that "special" section of our support already gearing up for it. The same mothers-meeting idiots that came up with such classics as Tierney and morisons wife or maybe that Paul lambert punched grant holt. All because it gives them a little private thrill that they''ve made up a complete rumour specifically to hurt the club they support. The same people that probably type "you are the coolest" into a piece of computer software to get the computer to say how cool they are. The guy that always recites to you how stan collymore retweeted him once a few seasons ago, and then makes a half grunt, half sigh noise, then takes out his inhaler.

Please. If you fit into this category put your anorak back in your mothers airing cupboard, watch some loose women and play some FIFA 14 online with some abusive 8 year old Americans because you are not fit for football support.[/quote]

Yes. I had the same thought.  The Morison personal stuff was puerile and undoubtedly affected the player.   And some people still have the nerve to tell me that fans don''t have any influence over things.   Either some of those who like the tittle tattle are so starved of excitement that they clutch at any little thing, spouting it at matches, disregarding how it might affect a player - one of our own players - or they are just thick. 

Lafferty may have a colourful past - if he does well for us he will be high profile and his every move will be scrutinised on and off the pitch. I hope that our fans will treat him as a footballer and human being and not like a character off Coronation Street or Eastenders. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Buh"]About lafferty and his fellow players wives and girlfriends?

Please. If you fit into this category put your anorak back in your mothers airing cupboard, watch some loose women and play some FIFA 14 online with some abusive 8 year old Americans because you are not fit for football support.[/quote]

Yes. I had the same thought.  The Morison personal stuff was puerile and undoubtedly affected the player.   And some people still have the nerve to tell me that fans don''t have any influence over things.   Either some of those who like the tittle tattle are so starved of excitement that they clutch at any little thing, spouting it at matches, disregarding how it might affect a player - one of our own players - or they are just thick. 

Lafferty may have a colourful past - if he does well for us he will be high profile and his every move will be scrutinised on and off the pitch. I hope that our fans will treat him as a footballer and human being and not like a character off Coronation Street or Eastenders. 

[/quote]

Yes Vicar !!

Now shut up please .

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Buh"]About lafferty and his fellow players wives and girlfriends?

Yes. I had the same thought.  The Morison personal stuff was puerile and undoubtedly affected the player.   And some people still have the nerve to tell me that fans don''t have any influence over things.   Either some of those who like the tittle tattle are so starved of excitement that they clutch at any little thing, spouting it at matches, disregarding how it might affect a player - one of our own players - or they are just thick.  Lafferty may have a colourful past - if he does well for us he will be high profile and his every move will be scrutinised on and off the pitch. I hope that our fans will treat him as a footballer and human being and not like a character off Coronation Street or Eastenders. 

[/quote]

Yes Vicar !!

Now shut up please .[/quote]

.       Flock off........