Sign in to follow this  
militantcanary

Adams transfer strategy

Neil Adams is obviously working on a basis of disepelling the nice Norwich image with his signing of Kyle '' out of control" Lafferty and an apparent bid for Troy " sorry I thought that head was a football" Deeney.

Can i suggest the following for this season

Harold Schumacher

Vinny Jones Materazzi John Terry Rio Ferdinand

Joey Barton Paul Gascoigne Maradonna

Nicholas Anelka Marlon King Luis Jaws Saurez

[quote user="militantcanary"]Neil Adams is obviously working on a basis of disepelling the nice Norwich image with his signing of Kyle '' out of control" Lafferty and an apparent bid for Troy " sorry I thought that head was a football" Deeney.

Can i suggest the following for this season

Harold Schumacher

Vinny Jones Materazzi John Terry Rio Ferdinand

Joey Barton Paul Gascoigne Maradonna

Nicholas Anelka Marlon King Luis Jaws Saurez[/quote]
An apparent bid for Deeney? Must have missed that one...

err, the players signed are not the sole responsibility of Adamsunless we have to presume that whilst youth team manager Adams spent most of last winter identifying likely players

.... without any knowledge that he would be first team manager !

I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|][/quote]
And that, my friends, is truly the measure of the man.

[quote user="Wiz"]I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|][/quote]

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z_zps1d1cc383.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z_zps1d1cc383.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|][/quote]

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z_zps1d1cc383.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z_zps1d1cc383.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

If Adams wants to go down the thug route mortia, who better?

[quote user="morty"]Give over.
[/quote]

And what tickles me about you morty, is that anyone who has a different view or opinion other than yours, is immediately declared a troll.

As I said, its quite funny.

[quote user="Wiz"]I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|][/quote]whereas previously wiz had stated

bottom of page

more flip flopping .......................... again

ps        * * * is wiz

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Give over.[/quote]

And what tickles me about you morty, is that anyone who has a different view or opinion other than yours, is immediately declared a troll.

[/quote]Wrong, because I know the meaning of the word. A troll is someone who will post controversial things to deliberately provoke a reaction.Which is what you do. Because if you genuinely think that Joey Barton would be a good signing for us, then you are a bigger tw@ than even I realised.And feel free to go and find all these times I have called people a troll.

[quote user="City1st"]err, the players signed are not the sole responsibility of Adamsunless we have to presume that whilst youth team manager Adams spent most of last winter identifying likely players

.... without any knowledge that he would be first team manager !

[/quote]so we are signing players recommended by ewan chester before he got the boot ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|][/quote]

whereas previously wiz had stated

bottom of page

ps        * * * is wiz

[/quote]

Where''s the flip flop you pompous fool?

I''d agreed he''s nasty.......... but that doesn''t mean he''d be no good here does it?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Give over.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong, because I know the meaning of the word. A troll is someone who will post controversial things to deliberately provoke a reaction.

Which is what you do. Because if you genuinely think that Joey Barton would be a good signing for us, then you are a bigger tw@ than even I realised.

And feel free to go and find all these times I have called people a troll.

[/quote]

See? you''re doing it again!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Give over.[/quote]

[/quote]Wrong, because I know the meaning of the word. A troll is someone who will post controversial things to deliberately provoke a reaction.Which is what you do. Because if you genuinely think that Joey Barton would be a good signing for us, then you are a bigger tw@ than even I realised.And feel free to go and find all these times I have called people a troll.[/quote]

See? you''re doing it again!

[/quote]You court it and you deserve it.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|][/quote]whereas previously wiz had stated

bottom of page

ps        * * * is wiz

[/quote]

I''d agreed he''s nasty.......... but that doesn''t mean he''d be no good here does it?

[/quote]

oh dear

oh dearie me

poor old wiz has repeatedly told us

all that he never posts or posted under any other names, yet here he is

owning up to having used another name

ps cheers for the word pompousyou really haven''t quite grasped have you, wiz ?

Morty. If you''ve decided unilaterally that Wiz is a troll, why the hell do you let him wind you up and rise to his bait.?I''ll tell you why. Because you are a graceless, reactionary buffoon who seems totally incapable of accepting that someone else might just have an opinion that is at variance from yours (I''m not altogether convinced that you even understand the concept of ''an opinion'', but that''s by the by), and are looking for any excuse to dish out the puerile insults . See your posting(s) above for the evidence.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Morty. If you''ve decided unilaterally that Wiz is a troll, why the hell do you let him wind you up and rise to his bait.?I''ll tell you why. Because you are a graceless, reactionary buffoon who seems totally incapable of accepting that someone else might just have an opinion that is at variance from yours (I''m not altogether convinced that you even understand the concept of ''an opinion'', but that''s by the by), and are looking for any excuse to dish out the puerile insults . See your posting(s) above for the evidence.[/quote]

Oh, the irony!

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Wiz"]I wouldn''t say no to Barton here tbh.[:|][/quote]

whereas previously wiz had stated

bottom of page

ps        * * * is wiz

[/quote]

[/quote]

oh dear

oh dearie me

poor old wiz has repeatedly told us all that he never posts or posted under any other names, yet here he is owning up to having used another name

ps cheers for the word pompous

you really haven''t quite grasped have you, wiz ?

[/quote]

A damn sight more than you have oh pompous one, everyone knew ... was WIZ so no great revelation there.

And as a side, I find great enjoyment in the fact that you waste your precious time in your life (time you''ll never get back btw) hunting and trawling old posts of mine in some feeble minded attempt to embarrass me.

After all this time you of all people really should know that wiz doesn''t do embarrassment.[:|]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Morty. If you''ve decided unilaterally that Wiz is a troll, why the hell do you let him wind you up and rise to his bait.?I''ll tell you why. Because you are a graceless, reactionary buffoon who seems totally incapable of accepting that someone else might just have an opinion that is at variance from yours (I''m not altogether convinced that you even understand the concept of ''an opinion'', but that''s by the by), and are looking for any excuse to dish out the puerile insults . See your posting(s) above for the evidence.[/quote]You''re desperate to court my attention, aren''t you lol?

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Morty. If you''ve decided unilaterally that Wiz is a troll, why the hell do you let him wind you up and rise to his bait.?I''ll tell you why. Because you are a graceless, reactionary buffoon who seems totally incapable of accepting that someone else might just have an opinion that is at variance from yours (I''m not altogether convinced that you even understand the concept of ''an opinion'', but that''s by the by), and are looking for any excuse to dish out the puerile insults . See your posting(s) above for the evidence.[/quote]

Oh, the irony!

[/quote]Indeed!!

[quote user="morty"]You''re desperate to court my attention, aren''t you lol?[/quote]For the umpteenth time......no I''m not. I asked you a straight question, and in your usual arrogant way, you''ve sidestepped it and failed to answer. So I will try again. One more time. You''ve unilaterally decided that Wiz is a troll. So, why do you insist on being so obsessed with him , rise to his bait and let him get under your skin?Maybe it''s you who are the one to be desperate to court Wiz''s attention?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="morty"]You''re desperate to court my attention, aren''t you lol?[/quote]For the umpteenth time......no I''m not. I asked you a straight question, and in your usual arrogant way, you''ve sidestepped it and failed to answer. So I will try again. One more time. You''ve unilaterally decided that Wiz is a troll. So, why do you insist on being so obsessed with him , rise to his bait and let him get under your skin?Maybe it''s you who are the one to be desperate to court Wiz''s attention?[/quote]Listen, let me outline this for you, because you''re struggling to get it.I have no interest whatsoever in anything you have to say (I think I have made this fact fairly clear) I consider you to be top of the Pinkun idiot pile, which is quite an achievement. I don''t think I have ever read anything you have to say and thought "Actually, Reggie has a decent point there".So you may as well stop trying to court my attention, because you''re likely not going to like the reply.Go and bother someone else.

[quote user="morty"] I consider you to be top of the Pinkun idiot pile, which is quite an achievement. I don''t think I have ever read anything you have to say and thought "Actually, Reggie has a decent point there".

[/quote]I cannot say how truly distraught I am to hear this startling revelation, Morts. I''m clearly going to have to look to my laurels and amend my posts accordingly.....or, on second thoughts, I''m obviously doing something right if I can so easily get under the skin and court the wrath of an ignorant, mindless buffoon as yourself. So, I guess I''ll just have to continue winding you up in the approved manner.

Well done on actually admitting you''re a sad, lonely man, desperate for attention.

the same people with the same arguments

once again with nothing what so ever to do with the thread

just ban the lot of you and be done with it

[quote user="morty"]Well done on actually admitting you''re a sad, lonely man, desperate for attention.
[/quote]

Reg has a point mortia, always the insults, why?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Well done on actually admitting you''re a sad, lonely man, desperate for attention.[/quote]

Reg has a point mortia, always the insults, why?

[/quote]That''s a fairly simple one to answer Wiz.Because the poor quality of his arguments, lack of clarity and failure to accept that anyone else is entitled to an opinion, he has to resort to insults; the majority of which are more suited to the Primary School playground.