Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Tickets

Is it easy to get tickets for home and away matches, obviously the bigger the game the harder, but in general.

Depends how many you want, ie the size of the group.At home you can get single tickets pretty easily, but once you want two or three together it gets trickier.Theres a points allocation system for away tickets, we normally take a fair few away, so the more popular games can be hard to get tickets for.

It should be a bit easier this season. Get yourself a membership, which isn''t expensive, and you should be able to get a few. It''s much harder if there is a group of you that want to sit next to each other though.

Most likely just the single tickets I''ll be looking for and mostly for away games. I was just on the main website having a look at last years 14 step guide to how away tickets are allocated and my head hurts. I think I''ll just phone up and go....any tickets? Else some sod off the street

Priority membership for each person at £20 each, check the sales dates & purchase early, you might get a few together.

Although they brought the points system in at the start of last season most games went on general sale. I would guess and say other than Ipswich, teams around London and possibly Rotherham (new ground for most?) I can''t see there being much trouble getting away tickets, barring any promotions run by the club.