Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Edin Visca

If/when Snodgrass does go, I''d like this guy signed as a replacement. Bosnian international who can play on either wing

Oh really? I didn''t even know that ha. Is it a reliable paper?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Arsenal tried to sign him in January, but felt it very unlikely he''d get a work permit. Has a few more caps now so more chance of that, but has some very big clubs looking at him.[/quote]How big are we talking here? Seeing as he was playing in the Turkish second division last season, I can''t imagine he''d get much football at a ''very big club''. Any idea what kind of fee Istanbul would be after?

I can''t see how we could compete with Leicester (if thats true). Why go through the gruelling challenge of trying to get promoted when you can join a club which is already there, and can obviously offer probably double in wages than us.

[quote user="SYG"]Oh really? I didn''t even know that ha. Is it a reliable paper?[/quote]

Of course you didn''t. From your reliable source I suppose

If true Leicester premier or Norwich championship. Tough choice

From a reliable source? Where did I say he''s been linked?

All I said was I liked the player.

Moron

He might get more game time here, although there''s no guarentee as we arguably have better wingers than Leicester at the moment. It might be a replacement for Pilks if he leaves.