Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Brigham

Robert Snodgrass - which side were you on? (latest blog)

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]Good debate this, I''m enjoying it, just goes to show that 2 different people can see things entirely differently. I have never known a city player like Snoddy though, who seems so admired by many, but then equally as many people don''t rate him.

[/quote]

I think nearly all City fans can appreciate Snoddys skill and ability, but most of us realise that with his serious lack of pace he is not a natural winger. To further exacerbate this situation he was played, whether by his own wish, or by the management team, on his wrong side. All I can say is that his departure has opened up our attacking options and I look forward to a more balanced attack this season.

Snodgrass is a class act and will be missed.

Criminally underrated by our own fans and misused by Hughton.

Easy to forger that Snodgrass arrived as an out and out attacking player and was turned into some sort of wing back in Hughton''s depressing negative teams.

Snodgrass under Lambert in 2011/12 and none of you would be doubting his talent at all.

I suspect that in 6 months time some of you will look back with the benefit of hindsight and realise just how good he was, he''ll do great at Hull and good on him for getting his Prem move. Apparently we didn''t offer him a new deal, he hasn''t run down his contract, so good luck to him.