Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Players in/out

Just got back from a stag weekend in Magaluf - it is the biggest sh1thole in the world. Out there, met Howard Kendall - got talking, he said Joe Royle was meeting him there the following lunchtime, so we headed back and got talking with him. Switched on chap - like his appointment. Asked him about transfers - he said it will be quiet during world cup and Adams is in US at the moment, but he did say Arsenal want Ruddy (likely to go), Snoddy to Hull, Ricky out on loan (hopefully score some goals and increase his value). Thinks Fer, Tettey etc will stay. Wes wants out but they want him to stay. Big surprise, he thinks Jordan Rhodes in (he is best mates with his Dad). So, there you go, from the horse''s mouth.

[quote user="Dicky"]Just got back from a stag weekend in Magaluf - it is the biggest sh1thole in the world. Out there, met Howard Kendall - got talking, he said Joe Royle was meeting him there the following lunchtime, so we headed back and got talking with him. Switched on chap - like his appointment. Asked him about transfers - he said it will be quiet during world cup and Adams is in US at the moment, but he did say Arsenal want Ruddy (likely to go), Snoddy to Hull, Ricky out on loan (hopefully score some goals and increase his value). Thinks Fer, Tettey etc will stay. Wes wants out but they want him to stay. Big surprise, he thinks Jordan Rhodes in (he is best mates with his Dad). So, there you go, from the horse''s mouth.[/quote]

Of course he revealed all City''s transfer dealings to fan on a stag weekend...........bullpoo.

They think Wes can do a job in Champs, which I guess he can. Surprised he thinks Ruddy will go - if he does, they will bring in another keeper, not go straight for Rudd.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Dicky"]Just got back from a stag weekend in Magaluf - it is the biggest sh1thole in the world. Out there, met Howard Kendall - got talking, he said Joe Royle was meeting him there the following lunchtime, so we headed back and got talking with him. Switched on chap - like his appointment. Asked him about transfers - he said it will be quiet during world cup and Adams is in US at the moment, but he did say Arsenal want Ruddy (likely to go), Snoddy to Hull, Ricky out on loan (hopefully score some goals and increase his value). Thinks Fer, Tettey etc will stay. Wes wants out but they want him to stay. Big surprise, he thinks Jordan Rhodes in (he is best mates with his Dad). So, there you go, from the horse''s mouth.[/quote]

Of course he revealed all City''s transfer dealings to fan on a stag weekend...........bullpoo.

[/quote]

Think whatever you want you old tw@t. I don''t lie. Anyway, we''ll see won''t we.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote] Think whatever you want you old tw@t. I don''t lie. Anyway, we''ll see won''t we.[/quote]

Hmm ? [^o)]

Thanks Dicky. I like the Howard Kendall in Magaluf link. I believe you. I look forward to seeing Fer/Tetty still here next season. Ricky loaned out to the Dutch league I would guess.

If this is true and Joe is mouthing off confidential information then he wants his backside kicked and as far away from carrow road a s possible

Lol, all that seems very odd!

Ruddy to Arsenal sounds at least plausible, Schezney isn''t a shoe in starter, so Ruddy would get chances, i''d take RvW going off on loan if it means Rhodes joining and Fer staying. I''d take Snodgrass leaving tbh too. I''m not sure why we''re so fixated with making Wes stay though.

I''ve always felt a bit weird when i''ve revealed my miniscule bits of ITK information before (Blake rejecting a loan move, Cahill to Chelsea a month early) so I guess we won''t ever know if you''re for real. It''s a bit of off season fun whatever way it turns out though!

As you say, you''re not a liar... we''ll see...

Nice to see our new footballing consultant hard at work on a beach in the Balearics. I suppose Kendall is going to be our new chief scout?

Shocking if what you say is genuine. Not because of what you''ve said but because how you know it.

Can''t believe he would just tell you all that. He shouldn''t have done. Its ridiculous. And if he did you shouldn''t have posted it on here.

https://twitter.com/Gibbo_Sam/status/478550186344861697/photo/1

Joe Royle in Magaluf.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Shocking if what you say is genuine. Not because of what you''ve said but because how you know it.

Can''t believe he would just tell you all that. He shouldn''t have done. Its ridiculous. And if he did you shouldn''t have posted it on here.[/quote]

But none of it is anything other than  rumours we have already heard.   I suspect that he has yet to be integrated at CR and is just talking generalities - as when he said a week or so ago "We want to keep Snodgrass because I am told he is valued".   In other words he has yet to make any judgements for himself because he hasn''t started the job properly yet.   Anything he knows is just the same as the rest of us.  After all, he is to be a consultant not a manager.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Dicky, you know a guy called Richard Skerriit?[/quote]

Mmmm, might do, why?

[quote user="CDB"]https://twitter.com/Gibbo_Sam/status/478550186344861697/photo/1

Joe Royle in Magaluf.[/quote]

He was the stag.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Shocking if what you say is genuine. Not because of what you''ve said but because how you know it.

Can''t believe he would just tell you all that. He shouldn''t have done. Its ridiculous. And if he did you shouldn''t have posted it on here.[/quote]

Firstly, I don''t liie. Secondly, I can post what I like on here. Thirdly, what is wrong with Joe and us discussing what is happening at the club. Sure none of it is sensitive information. Thought it would be interesting for others to hear that''s al, didn''t expect abuse (apart from that old tw@t Wizard).

Dicky, let me ask you.......had I posted a similar story about bumping in to a member of the City back room staff here in Dubai (very possible as a real haunt for many current and ex football players, and I have bumped into many over the years), and he had divulged information similar to what you have listed, would you believe me or, at the very least be just a little sceptical when considering that all of this information is just what has been posted on many rumour sites over recent weeks ?  

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Dicky, let me ask you.......had I posted a similar story about bumping in to a member of the City back room staff here in Dubai (very possible as a real haunt for many current and ex football players, and I have bumped into many over the years), and he had divulged information similar to what you have listed, would you believe me or, at the very least be just a little sceptical when considering that all of this information is just what has been posted on many rumour sites over recent weeks ?  [/quote]

To be perfectly honest, I don''t give a flying whatsit. Believe it if you want. If not, don''t.

Dicky wrote the following post at 17/06/2014 6:00 PM:

"Mmmm, might do, why?"

Well..... it seems that he''s an NCFC fan as well and is mates with that Southampton fan who met Joe Royle and Howard Kendall in Magaluf. He lives in Woodmancote, not too far from you, perhaps you could have a chat with him and compare notes?

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Dicky wrote the following post at 17/06/2014 6:00 PM:

"Mmmm, might do, why?"

Well..... it seems that he''s an NCFC fan as well and is mates with that Southampton fan who met Joe Royle and Howard Kendall in Magaluf. He lives in Woodmancote, not too far from you, perhaps you could have a chat with him and compare notes?

[/quote]

It''s a bit weird how you know all of that stuff.

I wasn''t abusing you... Where did you get that idea from?

An employee at the club, especially one in his position shouldn''t be discussing transfer plans with fans. If that were some office person who overheard a conversation they''d be sacked. If I met Joe Royal in the street I probably wouldn''t even ask him about who''s coming in and out as I wouldn''t expect him to in a million years. And of course it''s sensitive information, saying Ruddy who most of us were assuming would stay is probably off to arsenal, and he expects us to sign Rhodes...

And saying you don''t lie means nothing. Why do people think saying they don''t lie helps them? If anything it actually makes me think you are lying. And also you can''t post what you like, another odd thing to say. Go on start posting racist abuse, or swearing at people. Go on, you can post what you like...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I wasn''t abusing you... Where did you get that idea from?

An employee at the club, especially one in his position shouldn''t be discussing transfer plans with fans. If that were some office person who overheard a conversation they''d be sacked. If I met Joe Royal in the street I probably wouldn''t even ask him about who''s coming in and out as I wouldn''t expect him to in a million years. And of course it''s sensitive information, saying Ruddy who most of us were assuming would stay is probably off to arsenal, and he expects us to sign Rhodes...

And saying you don''t lie means nothing. Why do people think saying they don''t lie helps them? If anything it actually makes me think you are lying. And also you can''t post what you like, another odd thing to say. Go on start posting racist abuse, or swearing at people. Go on, you can post what you like...[/quote]

Whatever. This board is full of creitins with attitude. Wish I hadn''t bothered posting now.

I met Joe Royle in a Magaluf drum ''n'' bass club, it was pretty loud and I only got every other word but I think he said something about Ruddy leaving and us signing someone from another club.

Some people are so precious. If Joe Royle volunteered information to some bloke he met in Magluf I''m sure he didn''t expect him to sign the Official Secrets Act.

It''s probably one of the most interesting threads recently so get off the OPs back ffs.