Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Ross McCormack Again

Linked again to us and Fulham again in todays papers.

Interesting tho that he hasnt travelled with the Leeds squad on there pre season training camp in Italy.

I think we are sorted in that department now and would be flabbergasted if we signed another striker.

I think he''ll go to Fulham.

My understanding is that Leeds are under some sort of bank imposed transfer embargo, and cost cutting exercise, so I suppose it''s not altogether surprising that this Mc Cormack story appears to rumble on and on.What is perhaps more surprising is that we seem to be still in the hunt (allegedly) for Mc Cormack''s signature . Personally, I''d have thought  that with the signings of Grabban and Lafferty, the fact that RvW , Becchio and Hooper are still here, NA would now be turning to other areas that need strengthening.

[quote user="lharman7"]I think we are sorted in that department now and would be flabbergasted if we signed another striker. I think he''ll go to Fulham.[/quote]

I agree, but at the back of my mind I can''t help feeling that cash + Becchio is something that would interest both parties.

lharman7 wrote:

I think we are sorted in that department now and would be flabbergasted if we signed another striker. I think he''ll go to Fulham.

I agree, but at the back of my mind I can''t help feeling that cash + Becchio is something that would interest both parties.

That would be interesting but no doubt Becchio would have to take a wage cut and would surely see this as a backward step.

Letting Becchio go back to Leeds would be a major error in my opinion. The risk of it backfiring is too great.

He''s got an incredible goal scoring record at Leeds. The fans absolutely love him and there''s a strong chance he''ll got back there and carry on where he left off, banging goals in left, right and centre.

Considering we''d get peanuts for him, unless he''s an absolute liability in the dressing room, I''d keep jim and see what he can do. But whatever we do, we shouldn''t let him go back to Leeds.

1/10 on to join Fulham. Betting expert on sky says for his odds to come down that much overnight and the money being placed on it says someone is in the know.

Next...

[quote user="stoke canary"]Reported to have tabled a £10 million bid along with Fulham Don''t think he is worth that !![/quote]I know its only paper talk, but at £10 million I really hope Fulham get him ahead of us at that price.

"Rob Butler ‏@BobRutler 9m

Neil Adams says no offer has been made for Leeds striker Ross McCormack

Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More"

Foolham, unlike us, now showing an ambition for a swift return. [:|]

Foolham, unlike us, now showing an ambition for a swift return. [:|]

I never thought I''d say it, but I genuinely feel sorry for the Leeds fans. They seem to have zero luck, and a constant stream of s**t owners trying to cash in on the club.