Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Would CM make a difference?

As we have had a lot of threads about past players, how about CM?  

No not Chrissy, I mean Cody Macdonald.  Tearing it up in League 1 with a good manager, could be a bargain and has something to prove...........

[:^0]

Ahh Cody McDonald...

So good he spawned the "Cody McDonald memorial trophy" awarded to the player that fans most moan isn''t getting enough game time.

Well CM isn''t wrestling at the minute, so he might be worth a punt. After all he is the self professed ''Best in the World''!

[quote user="Buh"]Ahh Cody McDonald... So good he spawned the "Cody McDonald memorial trophy" awarded to the player that fans most moan isn''t getting enough game time.[/quote]

Will Becchio get his name on it again?

I read CM as Central Midfield - that''s where we missed out last season, that should be your point. BJ last season and his passing cost us, will do a job in lower league against inferior opposition mind, less pressure.

[quote user="Pitchforks"]  I read CM as Central Midfield  that''s where we missed out last season, that should be your point. BJ last season and his passing cost us, will do a job in lower league against inferior opposition mind, less pressure.

[/quote]

Huzzah!  [Y]

(at least I think that is the designated response)

Although the op was tongue in cheek (alas poor morty couldn''t see that) one of the reasons we did well in League 1 was because we had a manager and Holt  who were both used to the nature of that league.   So although players that have been and gone because we have "moved on" are considered in the past, the nature of the championship means we need players who know what it is like and can adapt.   CodyMac was L1 and seems to have found his level, but buying Grabban and players who are good in this league is sensible.  Personally would love to see Lansbury back.  

Lansbury or Johnson?...................

[quote user="lake district canary"]Although the op was tongue in cheek (alas poor morty couldn''t see that) one of the reasons we did well in League 1 was because we had a manager and Holt  who were both used to the nature of that league.   So although players that have been and gone because we have "moved on" are considered in the past, the nature of the championship means we need players who know what it is like and can adapt.   CodyMac was L1 and seems to have found his level, but buying Grabban and players who are good in this league is sensible.  Personally would love to see Lansbury back.  

[/quote]I could see it, you''re just not as funny as you think you are....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Although the op was tongue in cheek (alas poor morty couldn''t see that) one of the reasons we did well in League 1 was because we had a manager and Holt  who were both used to the nature of that league.   So although players that have been and gone because we have "moved on" are considered in the past, the nature of the championship means we need players who know what it is like and can adapt.   CodyMac was L1 and seems to have found his level, but buying Grabban and players who are good in this league is sensible.  Personally would love to see Lansbury back.  

[/quote]I could see it, you''re just not as funny as you think you are....[/quote]

Annnnnddddd.........you''re not as savvy as you think you are.............

Quite the opposite in fact.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Although the op was tongue in cheek (alas poor morty couldn''t see that) one of the reasons we did well in League 1 was because we had a manager and Holt  who were both used to the nature of that league.   So although players that have been and gone because we have "moved on" are considered in the past, the nature of the championship means we need players who know what it is like and can adapt.   CodyMac was L1 and seems to have found his level, but buying Grabban and players who are good in this league is sensible.  Personally would love to see Lansbury back.  

[/quote]I could see it, you''re just not as funny as you think you are....[/quote]

Annnnnddddd.........you''re not as savvy as you think you are.............

Quite the opposite in fact.

[/quote]Ah is this the bit where I''m stupid for not understanding your complex and clever humour?Lol, ok[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Although the op was tongue in cheek (alas poor morty couldn''t see that) one of the reasons we did well in League 1 was because we had a manager and Holt  who were both used to the nature of that league.   So although players that have been and gone because we have "moved on" are considered in the past, the nature of the championship means we need players who know what it is like and can adapt.   CodyMac was L1 and seems to have found his level, but buying Grabban and players who are good in this league is sensible.  Personally would love to see Lansbury back.   Lansbury or Johnson?...................

[/quote]I could see it, you''re just not as funny as you think you are....[/quote]Annnnnddddd.........you''re not as savvy as you think you are.............Quite the opposite in fact.[/quote]Ah is this the bit where I''m stupid for not understanding your complex and clever humour?Lol, ok[Y][/quote]

No. My humour or lack of it has nothing to do with it.

This is the bit where you go on and on making yourself look increasingly more stupid.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Although the op was tongue in cheek (alas poor morty couldn''t see that) one of the reasons we did well in League 1 was because we had a manager and Holt  who were both used to the nature of that league.   So although players that have been and gone because we have "moved on" are considered in the past, the nature of the championship means we need players who know what it is like and can adapt.   CodyMac was L1 and seems to have found his level, but buying Grabban and players who are good in this league is sensible.  Personally would love to see Lansbury back.   Lansbury or Johnson?...................

[/quote]I could see it, you''re just not as funny as you think you are....[/quote]Annnnnddddd.........you''re not as savvy as you think you are.............Quite the opposite in fact.[/quote]Ah is this the bit where I''m stupid for not understanding your complex and clever humour?Lol, ok[Y][/quote]

This is the bit where you go on and on making yourself look increasingly more stupid.

[/quote]Whatever you say fella[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Although the op was tongue in cheek (alas poor morty couldn''t see that) one of the reasons we did well in League 1 was because we had a manager and Holt  who were both used to the nature of that league.   So although players that have been and gone because we have "moved on" are considered in the past, the nature of the championship means we need players who know what it is like and can adapt.   CodyMac was L1 and seems to have found his level, but buying Grabban and players who are good in this league is sensible.  Personally would love to see Lansbury back.   Lansbury or Johnson?...................

[/quote]Whatever you say fella[Y][/quote]

[Y] King C*ck.

Poor Lakey, you all upset now at the realisation you have made another stupid thread?[:(]

I would love to see Cody back, think he had goals in him, still think he has goals in him - No more ludicrous than suggesting bringing Kei Kamara back for me, that goal v cardiff will live with me forever as he collapses to his knees. Legend!!! :)

He''s a goal machine around this level, it was unfortunate that he joined as we spiralled into space and was left behind with his slippers on.

[quote user="morty"]Poor Lakey, you all upset now at the realisation you have made another stupid thread?[:(][/quote]

You thinking I could be upset on here these days is something I find quite funny.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Poor Lakey, you all upset now at the realisation you have made another stupid thread?[:(][/quote]

You thinking I could be upset on here these days is something I find quite funny.

[/quote]Ah well done, adopting the Wiz policy of "I know I am being a bit pathetic, but will excercise my right to do so regardless of opinion"Whatever gets you through the day[Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

Warning.......Irony alert.......Warning........Irony alert.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

Warning.......Irony alert.......Warning........Irony alert.

[/quote]Don''t try and understand Lakeys complex humour, its several levels above ours.

Oh good lets have a good old slagging match until this thread is pulled. Theres not much else going on. 

Morty is obviously on a roll today, should push up his post count a bit, even though he has nothing interesting to say, trying to make himself look big in front of his pals, only achieving looking like an even bigger c*ck than usual.  

As for irony, PC Til, every time morty writes D(ck or B*llend, that is the biggest irony on this message board......he can''t see it of course, but that makes it all the more funny for those of us that can.

If I''m not mistaken, you started with the insults? But make sure you have the last word Lakey[:)]

[quote user="morty"]If I''m not mistaken, you started with the insults? But make sure you have the last word Lakey[:)][/quote]

Oh you mean King C*ck?   That was just me thinking out loud.  I think it every time I see one of your posts, usually with an ''F'' before the king...