Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

At least we're not Leeds

Honestly, you couldn''t make it up.http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/03/massimo-cellino-leeds-united-paddy-kenny

[quote user="morty"]Oh my God, that is brilliant[:D][/quote]Still 4/1 for relegation, if anyone fancies a punt [:)]

Remember reading about the guy playing lead guitar to a Jimi Hendrix song at a Leeds Utd evening... Yet he doesn''t like purple?!

[quote user="Lappinitup"]We are not that bad yet! But with a clueless manager and board anything is possible[/quote]I''m guessing this isn''t the real Lappinitup?

[quote user="Lappinitup"]We are not that bad yet! But with a clueless manager and board anything is possible[/quote]If you''re the real Lappinitup, whats your real name?

My god this is good!:

"the canteen at their training ground closed down, meaning the players have to take packed lunches or send out for sandwiches. The players are also being made to pay to have their kits washed. Hockaday will not have control of transfer business and Cellino intends to flood the squad with free signings and cheap Italian imports."

During my 45 odd years of supporting Norwich I''d always say "at least we''re not Leeds" even when they were good!

Horrible dirty club who are footballs version of the great BBC series'' Life on mars and ashes to ashes!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lappinitup"]We are not that bad yet! But with a clueless manager and board anything is possible[/quote]If you''re the real Lappinitup, whats your real name?[/quote]

Ooh,ooh , ooh I know, I know. Do i win a prize?

[quote user="InchY"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lappinitup"]We are not that bad yet! But with a clueless manager and board anything is possible[/quote]If you''re the real Lappinitup, whats your real name?[/quote]

Ooh,ooh , ooh I know, I know. Do i win a prize?[/quote]No[;)]