Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

A Marriage made in Heaven ...is Waveney going to be a Page boy ???

So Roy Keane and the'' Messiah'' are together at Vile.

This could be very interesting.

One is used to having a massive budget....and not doing very well, the other is getting used to having no budget....and not doing very well.

Anyone else think this is mental for a football club?

Be amazed if Villa stay up next season. Hopefully we pass them on the stairs.

Is Waveney still on here? He is hilarious, a proper troll. He needs to teach the other trolls on here a lesson about proper banter.

[quote user="Buh"]Be amazed if Villa stay up next season. Hopefully we pass them on the stairs.

Is Waveney still on here? He is hilarious, a proper troll. He needs to teach the other trolls on here a lesson about proper banter.[/quote]I assume "Canary fun and games" is his new reincarnation.

[quote user="Buh"]Be amazed if Villa stay up next season. Hopefully we pass them on the stairs.

Is Waveney still on here? He is hilarious, a proper troll. He needs to teach the other trolls on here a lesson about proper banter.[/quote]

No Waveney disappeared some time ago. I don''t think we will ever see him again

[quote user="Canary fun and games "][quote user="Buh"]Be amazed if Villa stay up next season. Hopefully we pass them on the stairs.

Is Waveney still on here? He is hilarious, a proper troll. He needs to teach the other trolls on here a lesson about proper banter.[/quote]

No Waveney disappeared some time ago. I don''t think we will ever see him again[/quote]You should know......

"Marvin Fairlady ‏@Sparky46153529 2hBanned again from the pinkun I have retired the waveney'' rec, Thorpe end and canary from the waveney valley brands and have unleashed a new1"Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games.

He''ll always be just Waveney though. [:D]

Does appear a strange choice, particular when PL has always appeared not to like the big ego type players and yet now he has a big ego as his right hand man.

That said, we all know that Cully was the main man in the partnership or, at the very least played a major part in PL''s success.

we know Lambert can prioperly lose it and Keane is mental!!!! going to be interesting at villa.. I wonder who will sport a black eye in a game after "walking into the changing room door"?

Must say i''ve never been so interested in the workings of another club. A fly on the wall documentary would be hilarious........maybe narrated by the guy from Big Brother '' Ten thirty eight pm, onlyonekeano and the messiah gently debate whether or not to employ Chris Hughton as attacking coach, they decide that his swashbuckling approach would not suit their shy, retiring personalties, but he might bring out the best in Christian Benteke''

[quote user="Lappinitup"]I have a feeling it will work out very well for them next season[/quote]

Banning people on here just seems so futile.