Sign in to follow this  
Canary Willo

Callum Wilson

Lappinitup wrote the following post at 03/07/2014 3:34 PM:

Cheap striker means wolf and hooper will be going

------------------------------------------------

thats true, without a doubt, there can be no other way. If we sign this guy, we''ll have to give either one of our best strikers away....its simply impossible that we can have grabban, hooper, ricky and this guy in the squad.

Wolf one of our best strikers - when is your appointment at SpecSavers ?

Many of us would pay his taxi fare to the airport provided he only had a one way ticket

Issue with Wolf with - how much of a loss would the club be prepared to take ?

That is the only issue

Newton wrote the following post at 03/07/2014 3:57 PM:

----------------------------------------

We''ll see

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Lappinitup wrote the following post at 03/07/2014 3:34 PM: Cheap striker means wolf and hooper will be going ------------------------------------------------ thats true, without a doubt, there can be no other way. If we sign this guy, we''ll have to give either one of our best strikers away....its simply impossible that we can have grabban, hooper, ricky and this guy in the squad.[/quote]

and Lafferty, and Becchio.

6 (and a half if you include Loza who Adams seems a big fan of) strikers is a lot for any club, let alone a Championship one, something has to give - you''d expect Norwich want to get 6 down to 4, possibly 5 at most players.

Although I understand Wilson can play on the right, like Gabban.

[quote user="Lappinitup"]Cheap striker means wolf and hooper will be going[/quote] Somebody wants to be me......Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]look at the post i responded to beth[/quote]Aint me Mrs, check the joining date.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]£3 million is hardly cheap , looking like Adams is going to have a bang average set of strikers next season . Promotion is already begining to look no more than a pipedream .[/quote]

5hit for brains Binner - yawn!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]yeah sorry lapps, this guy is just an idiot looking for some attention i guess....is it the end of term time yet?[/quote]I think it''s yet another Waveney account. Suffolk Simpleton.......

e: Callum Wilson

Reply Quote

Newton wrote the following post at 03/07/2014 3:57 PM:

----------------------------------------

We''ll see

Miggins that''s the problem u cant see very well

IF it is true, why does Adams need three very similar strikers - is he afraid that that one or two will not come good enough? I could have understood it a few weeks back when we were first said to be interested in Wilson, but now?

It will be interesting to see who wins out. Bournemouth have the Grabban proceeds, plus some share in Lallana, apparently, so they may be prepared to splash the cash to replace Grabban.

Quite what this means for Hooper, who seemingly wants to leave, and RvW who seems willing to stay, and poor old Becchio, I can''t imagine, but only yesterday Adams was saying that no one is excluded!

Bethnal Yellow and Green wrote the following post at 03/07/2014 4:06 PM:

"Although I understand Wilson can play on the right, like Gabban."

He''s comfortable anywhere across the pitch, being ambidextrous and all.

Quite simple Salopian

Hooper wants to leave because his agent has told him he can find him a club in the prem and he will earn a lot more money, he has no loyalty to us

Wolf wants to stay because his agent has told him no one wants him, he has no loyalty to us

Simple as that

[quote user="Newton"]Quite simple Salopian

Hooper wants to leave because his agent has told him he can find him a club in the prem and he will earn a lot more money, he has no loyalty to us

Wolf wants to stay because his agent has told him no one wants him, he has no loyalty to us

Simple as that[/quote]

If Hooper''s agent told him he can find a PL club for him, he might be dumber than some of the more mentally incompetent here...

GrantsMoustache wrote the following post at 03/07/2014 4:46 PM:

You forgot Lafferty, and Becchio, and Loza.

-----------------------------------------------

how many times, look at the post i was replying to. Obviously my sarcasm is pretty terrible. The fake lappin was saying that because we''re in for this guy, that means that ricky and hooper will go. I happen to think this is untrue (especially in the case of hooper who we''re seriously gonna need). Our linup atm moment is what; Hooper, RVW, Grabban, Becchio, Lafferty, Loza and possibly Wilson. I reckon if we do go for this guy, I can see Becchio being sold and Loza going out on loan, I don''t know but I have a problem with people stating opinion as fact...its a pet hate of mine.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]£3 million is hardly cheap , looking like Adams is going to have a bang average set of strikers next season . Promotion is already begining to look no more than a pipedream .[/quote]

clearly a binner, considering if we sign this fella, two of the three strikers we would have signed this season would of scored 20+ goals in the chumpionship last season. how many 20+ strikers did ipswich have? maybe 1?

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Mrs Miggins said: "its simply impossible that we can have grabban, hooper, ricky and this guy in the squad"

You forgot Lafferty, and Becchio, and Loza.[/quote]

I''ve seen through the plan.   We are buying and keeping all the available strikers so no one else can get any........

Someone is definitely going, hopefully not Hoops.