Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

Home shirt query

Has anyone received their new home shirt yet? I got mine today and ''On the Ball City'' is printed at the bottom of the back of the shirt, but on the inside!?

Is it meant to be like this, or should it be on the outside of the shirt? Anyone know?

[quote user="Pabs"]Has anyone received their new home shirt yet? I got mine today and ''On the Ball City'' is printed at the bottom of the back of the shirt, but on the inside!?

Is it meant to be like this, or should it be on the outside of the shirt? Anyone know?[/quote]

Its symbolic of Norfolk people, who although enjoy themselves, don''t like to show it.........

Don''t buy one if you are fat, nothing worse than a big fat bloke in a football shirt scoffing a pie.

Quality is the same as last years given that they, apparently, have used the same yellow material as last years shirt.

When I showed my wife the new shirt, the first thing she did was point that out and say "they''ve printed it on the wrong side".  It just looks wrong!Being on the inside at the back of the shirt, you wont see it properly and to everyone else, they see backwards black text through the yellow shirt.SB

[quote user="Pabs"]Has anyone received their new home shirt yet? I got mine today and ''On the Ball City'' is printed at the bottom of the back of the shirt, but on the inside!?

Is it meant to be like this, or should it be on the outside of the shirt? Anyone know?[/quote]

Didn''t realise they were on pre order, I got mine on the sale date and find it a good quality shirt, as for the O T B C I asked at the shop and was told It is meant to be inside

However they are slightly smaller I had a dxl last season and found I had to have a 4 x L this and no I have not put on weight

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Pabs"]Has anyone received their new home shirt yet? I got mine today and ''On the Ball City'' is printed at the bottom of the back of the shirt, but on the inside!?

Didn''t realise they were on pre order, I got mine on the sale date and find it a good quality shirt, as for the O T B C I asked at the shop and was told It is meant to be inside

However they are slightly smaller I had a dxl last season and found I had to have a 4 x L this and no I have not put on weight[/quote]Had to get 5xl this year and have lost weight! found the collar too tight on my neck. Oh the joys of being an former tight head prop!

How long does it take to come through the post as I ordered mine and my sons at 7.45am on the day it was released?

[quote user="InchY"]Don''t buy one if you are fat, nothing worse than a big fat bloke in a football shirt scoffing a pie.[/quote]

what if it''s a thin man scoffing a pie or a fat man not eating?

Football shirts just aren''t designed for fat fookers and they should be banned from buying them. Like fat birds in tight tops with rolls of fat on display.