Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Stockport County

Whilst I do not claim to follow the fortunes of Lowestoft Town closely, I noticed that the PinkUn has just published their fixture list for their new Conference North season. I thought I''d just give it a look to see the sort of people they''d be playing against, and saw the name of Stockport County appear.It struck me that it''s only just over 4 years ago that County were playing  at Norwich City in a league fixture . Just goes to show how quickly fortunes change in football.Also, when we grumble about trips to the likes of Blackpool, Middlesboro,and Blackburn next season, spare a thought for Trawlerboys fans on Oct 4th. Britain''s most easterly town to Barrow in Furness is one hell of a journey !

That''s amazing Reggie, good luck boys.[Y]

Wait for it Reggie and before too long the usual anti Adams brigade will be all over this thread like a rash predicting that it could be us in 4 years time if he is left in charge.

[quote user="Wiz"]That''s amazing Reggie, good luck boys.[Y][/quote]

Thought you were a Kirkley and Pakefield man Wiz ? [*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Wait for it Reggie and before too long the usual anti Adams brigade will be all over this thread like a rash predicting that it could be us in 4 years time if he is left in charge.

[/quote]

May I be the first to oblige. Radio Commentator out Manager in

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Also, when we grumble about trips to the likes of Blackpool, Middlesboro,and Blackburn next season, spare a thought for Trawlerboys fans on Oct 4th. Britain''s most easterly town to Barrow in Furness is one hell of a journey ![/quote]

Jees....that''s an overnight trip for me - 60 miles and same county as me, but it still takes three hours to get there! 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Also, when we grumble about trips to the likes of Blackpool, Middlesboro,and Blackburn next season, spare a thought for Trawlerboys fans on Oct 4th. Britain''s most easterly town to Barrow in Furness is one hell of a journey ![/quote]

Jees....that''s an overnight trip for me - 60 miles and same county as me, but it still takes three hours to get there! 

[/quote]After I''d written that, LDC, I did wonder , assuming you''d be forgoing the star attraction that is Rotherham United at CR, you might just be tempted, fortified no doubt by a pint or two of Hartleys or Jennings, to pop down the coast and give the Trawlerboys a look ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Wiz"]That''s amazing Reggie, good luck boys.[Y][/quote]

Thought you were a Kirkley and Pakefield man Wiz ? [*-)]

[/quote]

I''m not going to play ''silly beggars'' with you today Til, but yes I favour the Royals, but as a born and bred Lowestoft bloke its nice to see ''Lowie'' doing well.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Also, when we grumble about trips to the likes of Blackpool, Middlesboro,and Blackburn next season, spare a thought for Trawlerboys fans on Oct 4th. Britain''s most easterly town to Barrow in Furness is one hell of a journey ![/quote]Jees....that''s an overnight trip for me - 60 miles and same county as me, but it still takes three hours to get there!  [/quote]After I''d written that, LDC, I did wonder , assuming you''d be forgoing the star attraction that is Rotherham United at CR, you might just be tempted, fortified no doubt by a pint or two of Hartleys or Jennings, to pop down the coast and give the Trawlerboys a look ?[/quote]

No.  I''d rather drive 300 miles than drive to Barrow.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Also, when we grumble about trips to the likes of Blackpool, Middlesboro,and Blackburn next season, spare a thought for Trawlerboys fans on Oct 4th. Britain''s most easterly town to Barrow in Furness is one hell of a journey ![/quote]Jees....that''s an overnight trip for me - 60 miles and same county as me, but it still takes three hours to get there!  [/quote]After I''d written that, LDC, I did wonder , assuming you''d be forgoing the star attraction that is Rotherham United at CR, you might just be tempted, fortified no doubt by a pint or two of Hartleys or Jennings, to pop down the coast and give the Trawlerboys a look ?[/quote]

[/quote]I''d rather set myself on fire than drive to Lowestoft.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]
Also, when we grumble about trips to the likes of Blackpool, Middlesboro,and Blackburn next season, spare a thought for Trawlerboys fans on Oct 4th. Britain''s most easterly town to Barrow in Furness is one hell of a journey !
[/quote]
[/quote]
After I''d written that, LDC, I did wonder , assuming you''d be forgoing the star attraction that is Rotherham United at CR, you might just be tempted, fortified no doubt by a pint or two of Hartleys or Jennings, to pop down the coast and give the Trawlerboys a look ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d rather set myself on fire than drive to Lowestoft.

[/quote]

I''m happy to supply the petrol free of charge.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"]I''d rather drive 300 miles than drive to Barrow.[/quote]I''d rather set myself on fire than drive to Lowestoft.[/quote]

Yum yum.  My favourite.....cooked chops [<:o)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Also, when we grumble about trips to the likes of Blackpool, Middlesboro,and Blackburn next season, spare a thought for Trawlerboys fans on Oct 4th. Britain''s most easterly town to Barrow in Furness is one hell of a journey ![/quote]Jees....that''s an overnight trip for me - 60 miles and same county as me, but it still takes three hours to get there!  [/quote]After I''d written that, LDC, I did wonder , assuming you''d be forgoing the star attraction that is Rotherham United at CR, you might just be tempted, fortified no doubt by a pint or two of Hartleys or Jennings, to pop down the coast and give the Trawlerboys a look ?[/quote]

[/quote]I''d rather set myself on fire than drive to Lowestoft.[/quote]

I''m happy to supply the petrol free of charge.

[/quote]Well, that''s quite a standoff.  I don''t want to travel to Lowestoft, and you''ve never been to Norwich...

A friend of mine is a Lowestoft town player and is also a City S/T Holder, needles to say he don''t get to many of City weekend games, but when he does he travels with me he is not looking forward to the traveling next season with the Trawler boys, But Hell its Blue square and sometimes get selected for TV and who knows he could get spotted so he will forgo his S/T when he can''t make Carrow road, before any takers come on board he already has a someone to take it, But on this point didn''t we get Oli Johnson from Stockport

Lowestoft have to play four teams who have at some time had Football League status.

Stockport County

Bradford Park Avenue

Barrow

Boston United

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Lowestoft have to play four teams who have at some time had Football League status.

Stockport County

Bradford Park Avenue

Barrow

Boston United[/quote]You''re right , FW. Perhaps they will take the lead from another fairly inaccessible ex-fishing port town club, Fleetwood, and next season be playing mainly against people with Football League experience ?Who would''ve thought , even 5 yrs ago that Fleetwood would be playing league  fixtures v Preston NE, Sheffield Utd and Coventry City ?!

[quote user="Private Frazer"]WIZ are you popping over to Gorleston Tuesday night for the Gorleston v Lowestoft friendly?[/quote]

No PF, Believe it or not I''ll be in Norwich![:O]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Private Frazer"]WIZ are you popping over to Gorleston Tuesday night for the Gorleston v Lowestoft friendly?[/quote]

[/quote]Have a nice time!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Have a nice time!

[/quote]

So, it won''t be the Coach & Horses then unless, of course, Wiz just rolls up.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Private Frazer"]WIZ are you popping over to Gorleston Tuesday night for the Gorleston v Lowestoft friendly?[/quote]No PF, Believe it or not I''ll be in Norwich![:O][/quote]Has that East Coast Canaries thing finally come to court? [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Private Frazer"]WIZ are you popping over to Gorleston Tuesday night for the Gorleston v Lowestoft friendly?[/quote]

No PF, Believe it or not I''ll be in Norwich![:O][/quote]

Has that East Coast Canaries thing finally come to court? [^o)]

[/quote]

Ah, a 100% twat speaks up.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Private Frazer"]WIZ are you popping over to Gorleston Tuesday night for the Gorleston v Lowestoft friendly?[/quote]

No PF, Believe it or not I''ll be in Norwich![:O][/quote]

Has that East Coast Canaries thing finally come to court? [^o)]

[/quote]

Ah, a 100% twat speaks up.

[/quote]

Tw@t.