Sign in to follow this  

Anybody seen my mate Nutty??

[quote user="TIL 1010"]He is alive and well. Spoke to him on the phone Thursday. [/quote]
Can''t he sit on a chair or stand up like a normal person?

I''m fine Inchy buddy! :) I look in here most days but haven''t posted for a while. I''m not one to get in too heavil about possible signings and departures.

I''m well pleased with yesterday''s a announcement finally confirming Ricky Martin as tech director and I''ll email him on behalf of us PUPs.

Won''t be long before I''m arranging our presentation and next seasons Rays Funds. Talking of which I am a little worried about Norfolkbroadslim who stopped posting with 2 weeks to go last season. Hope you''re ok NBS.

Lovely job,was getting a little concerned we hadn''t heard from you recently Nutty and thanks Tilly for replying as well. Was really chuffed for Ricky too Nutty as we all know he''s a top bloke and will give his all in his new role. Now we just need to find Slim.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]How is Mister Chops these days? I know he apparently made somewhat of a new years resolution not to come on here again, but I for one miss his wit[/quote]ask his good mate bor bor bor [:D]

Isn''t Chopsy now posting under a different name? Sure I saw something about that a couple of weeks ago.

[quote user="InchY"]Isn''t Chopsy now posting under a different name? Sure I saw something about that a couple of weeks ago.[/quote]

If Chopsy is posting under a different name he has modified his style/character.     Bor bor has changed his style too.   If these two are the same person I would be surprised, but Chopsy''s disappearance and bor bor''s different approach do make you wonder.......    Private Frazer?  Who knows.   But Chops as Chops is missed, no doubt.    I think I preferred the old bor bor too.........old c*nt that he was [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]   If these two are the same person I would be surprised,

[/quote]

Good Lord Lakey I thought it was pretty common knowledge.

There is no riddle to solve here.  Mister Chops had stopped enjoying life, so I killed him.  I, on the other hand, have never enjoyed life and so I plough merrily onwards.Humbug to the lot of you f*ckers.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]There is no riddle to solve here.  Mister Chops had stopped enjoying life, so I killed him.  I, on the other hand, have never enjoyed life and so I plough merrily onwards.Humbug to the lot of you f*ckers.[/quote]

Fox''s Glacier to you too, you old fecker. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]   If these two are the same person I would be surprised, [/quote]

Good Lord Lakey I thought it was pretty common knowledge.

[/quote]

One didn''t need Word Recognition software to spot distinct echoes of an apparently former poster''s style in the:"Ban them, I say.  Ban them to hell."...recent comment from Bor on another thread.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]There is no riddle to solve here.  Mister Chops had stopped enjoying life, so I killed him. 

I, on the other hand, have never enjoyed life and so I plough merrily onwards.

Humbug to the lot of you f*ckers.

[/quote]

Fox''s Glacier to you too, you old fecker. [:P]

[/quote]

Worther''s Original LDC, Worther''s Original.

Do keep up...[;)]

Fast becoming a lost and found page, but have noticed now that Le Juge is rather conspicuous by his abscence recently. I would also have expected banana to be on here a bit more seeing as Holland have been doing so well. Anyone cast any light here?

Ditto BW''s Cat, Warren Hill and many others. 

I would suggest it might be a case of "if you haven''t anything to say, don''t say anything", during this silly season when even wild and lazy speculation is unusually dampened, but that doesn''t normally apply to Pink Un posters.

(With the glaringly obvious exceptions of myself and possibly SDP.)

GMD - Nana is enjoying the world cup - the delight on his face when Leroy scored for Holland was a sight to behold.

Het also has another interest that keep him off this board!!

He''ll be back for the start of the season i''ll make sure of that.

missing the opportunity of a Batman pun - In fairness NN he doesn''t like diving and I haven''t watched to many of the Dutch games with him but I think as with most fans they can turn a blind eye if it gets the results.

Hope you''re keeping well mate?