Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Thinking about the Wolf

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]If he stays and fights for his place I can think of no better way to get back into our fans good books than bagging a brace including the winner at Portman rd.[/quote]Well, it certainly wouldn''t do his cause any harm, would it, KE ?!I''ve got a sneaking feeling that  RvW , assuming that he stays here, and gets some gametime in the pre-season friendlies, is going to score a few goals in those games. Then  there will be a dilemma. Do we use that as bait either to sell or loan him out, or do we stick him in the team for the first few games of the season proper, thus enabling him to do the sort of thing you describe  ?

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]If he stays and fights for his place I can think of no better way to get back into our fans good books than bagging a brace including the winner at Portman rd.[/quote]

That Leon was an instant hit after his two goals there.    Nothing like a derby to throw up some heroes - its an opportunity all right - whoever scores the winner there goes instantly into folklore.

I so hope you''re right I''m desperate for the lad to come good, has real quality we just need to tap into it and on top of that never had a bad word to say about us, I genuinely believe he wants to succeed here (He''ll probably stick a transfer request in now! lol).

I can see it now 1st game of season off the bench, The Wolf wounds Wolves!!!!!!!!!!