Sign in to follow this  
SI

WORLDWIDE NCFC FANS

Hi Everyone

Having followed the thread for MK fans, I thought that we could start one for non-british fans.

So here we go, I am a season ticket holder in the Barclays and I am from Ecuador South America.

i am english and will be back in a few weeks, but i have been in australia for about 7 years and support norwich. i get up every sunday morning at 1 am, just to watch the bbc live text commentary.

attacking throw in huckerby (norwich)

Goal kick taken long by green (norwich)

you can see how exciting it can get, but us norwich supporters are a funny lot.

well at least i am. lol

hi folks from down under in the Aussie State of Tasmania. 2 a.m sunday morning is our time via Canaries World to hear Roy and Neil. It might only be an armchair job but it calls for effort.Too far to come for matches but could be in uk next season.
up the city.

Not exactly relevant, but I was working in Pakistan about 10 years ago and there were 6 City fans in one part of the country alone - my worst memory of that time was persuading all my mates to listen in to the World Service football coverage only to listen to the destruction of City by Blackburn! It took a long while to live that one down...I have also come across City supporters in Cape Town and in Jordan!

I lived in Norwich from 1984-1990 and got hooked on football. Living in Perth WA now and have suffered all the ups and downs over the years. Can''t beleive we are top...go you good thing...does anyone know what happened to Kevin Drinkell and Robbie Fleck?

Hah, I know exactly what you mean about the text commentary! I just moved to the US just after Christmas and I read it every Saturday morning over my fry-up, normally boring my American girlfriend stiff with my idea of how I think we''re playing. "It sounds like Drury''s done another of those runs up the left"; "Looks like Huckerby''s causing problems"; "Iwan! Iwan!", etc... I feel your pain, mate.

Still, family and friends back home keep me up to date, and I don''t think I''m going to be away for seven years (famous last words). Have a good trip back to the UK and enjoy the last third of the season/promotion push!

well i''m also a brit living in the USA. I am in Miami and like you guys get up to watch the internet coverage through canary world. It all starts at 10 am so its not so bad. My Jamaican Girlfriend don''t get how i can be so interested in it. But she just doesn''t know does she guys.

Well, living in Sweden, it is great to know that this Saturday I will be having the best of both worlds - apart from actually being there of course- Sheff u match on TV accompanied by the excellent internet coverage with Roy and Neil! By the way, any other Canary fans in Southern Sweden (or even Denmark), why not come and join me, I live in Halmstad.

just down the road from you in secret harbour,was over for a couple of weeks over christmas and was lucky enough to get to a game,was great to see how much the atmosphere has improved.
as for flecky he is manager at my home club,diss!

Hi guys.... for anyone who needs info on past city stars try the "Flown from the nest" website. The url is http://www.ex-canaries.co.uk
FaTTY

NY Canary, Hello, I am also in New York and moved here last october, why dont you listen to the commentary rather than read the text? My wife also thinks its dumb and doesnt get it all, Im launching the NY Canaries, and have a location to listen to the game every saturday over brekie and beer. If interested email me at nycanaries@hotmail.com.