Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Troy Deeney bid

Apparently Deansea have tabled a reported £5 million bid for Watford Troy Deeney

SSN

Would love to see him in a Norwich shirt.

Pace and power, something we have been lacking in recent seasons.

With so much money sloshing around in the Prem - and so few of those clubs thinking about balancing the books - it is looking increasingly important to hang on to as many of our stars as we can - well those Adams wants to keep anyway.

If Adams wants to keep Hooper then we must try very hard to keep him, as I cannot see us getting anyone else in for less money.

Swansea have just bought Emnes, and Gomis, and already have Michu and Bony, so I''d be surprised to see Deeny end up there.Hope our little old club don''t play "keep hold of their players" and then they jump ship late on, with no-one else left to buy, cuz they''ve all be snapped up.Would prefer to see some key players like Hoops state his intention and desire to remain, else this cloud of uncertainty continues.But Adams is going about things in the right way, getting players in (hopefully) before departures!

Michu isn''t going to stay there, Emnes is a winger not really a CF. They''ll probably land him.

I fear for the strikeforce next year when we''ll have to rely on Hooper, cuz no PL team is going to put a bid in garbage.

[quote user="jaemae2"]I fear for the strikeforce next year when we''ll have to rely on Hooper, cuz no PL team is going to put a bid in garbage.[/quote]He''ll score more than your boy McGoldrick will......