Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

Danny Graham

Is being linked with a move back to Middlesbrough, where he finally found his shooting boots again on loan last season.

Was thinking about popping on here and suggesting him as a possible bargain, as we all know he can score a lot of goals in this league.

But before I pressed post I thought better and so had a look into what their fans thought of him. This was my favourite:

"I''d rather sign a cone, put it in the center circle and call it trevor"

And trust me, that wasn''t the only funny one.

So no Rhodes should lead to Graham.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Is being linked with a move back to Middlesbrough, where he finally found his shooting boots again on loan last season.

Was thinking about popping on here and suggesting him as a possible bargain, as we all know he can score a lot of goals in this league.

But before I pressed post I thought better and so had a look into what their fans thought of him. This was my favourite:

"I''d rather sign a cone, put it in the center circle and call it trevor"

And trust me, that wasn''t the only funny one.

So no Rhodes should lead to Graham.[/quote]

Should have read the whole post! I still think he could turn his career around and be a top championship striker, like Grant Holt did. Let''s not forget he was deemed a cart horse at forest. Great work rate but not much more.

I hope we are not going to go through one of those periods when however briefly and however implausibly, Mr Graham hoves into view on NCFC''s transfer radar.I''ve got an ex-work colleague who is a Carlisle fan and she always and without exception used to refer to him as Danny ''Plodder'' Graham . Says it all really.

Some similarity to the career path of Steve Morison in as much as he seems to have been a bit of a gad-fly in footballing terms. Briefly eye-catching and successful, but then zump. 

Amazing to think that he once commanded a fee of £7m (?) yet he now seems destined for the recycle bin that is the Championship or beneath.