Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

1p5wich game back to Saturday

Sorry if there''s already a thread on this, i couldn''t find one.

Obviously can''t say who but I have a very close family member who''s in Suffolk Police. He said they''ve had meetings with supporter groups and the clubs, and the general consensus is to move it back to Saturday because of the train works. (still a 12:45 KO)

Glad they finally reached the obvious answer. Why on earth they moved the date in the first place is beyond me.

Clearly so I can go as usual and not have to try and get out if an awkward family event on the Saturday! In all seriousness have advocated and not understood why they move the least aggressive derby in English football to a Sunday silly o''clock kick off every time we play and now they''re wanting to move it back to the Saturday!! What are your chances!!

Now confirmed at 12:15 on Saturday 23rd.  I personally believe the Police have got a get out of jail card here with Sky wanting the game on the Saturday lunchtime.

Ballcocks! Can''t go now after sorting work shifts around the game being on a Sunday.

No chance of getting anyone to change on a Bank Holiday weekend now.

Why wasn''t this chosen for TV straight away? Thank you SKY!

err, I don''t think he has ever turned upthat has been the running joke

................. unless of course you include that memorable game in 1937 which he claimed to have been at(which was a good few years before he elsewhere claimed to have begun following City - in 1958)

I do keep asking Wiz frequently which players he''s seen play first team football at Carrow Road with his bare naked eyes. He never replies. I wonder if that is because he cannot answer the question honestly without being found out.

Still, he can still judge two games by illegal streams instead of Radio Pitchfork and Canary Call comments. He must be so proud to have blue and white, I mean, green and yellow blood.

Not on nowt, just badgering numpties like you and Wiz who can''t support Norwich but always bemoan the club at any given chance. Hate such fans as you who only attend on forums or illegal streams.

Am I the only one having this dilemma?

My last experience of being at Portaloo Road carried with it the usual horrors: the sight of chavs taunting me upon arrival and looking ever so hard until challenged, the worst policing you could ever imagine, cramped seating etc....

BUT the glory of the performance and of course the result that has enabled me living in ''binner'' heartland to stop any of their fans having a go with a swift one liner including the digit five or even nine or a high five shown in their direction. It has been bliss for three and a bit years.

Can it be any better in August? Potentially it could, but I fear that they are a bit tougher to beat these days and our confidence is shot after relegation and with the game so soon into the season it gives them a small advantage. On a half glass full day I can see us being beaten by the odd goal.

So do I go and give Marcus Evans FC some of my well earned cash or stay away and treasure the memories of my last visit? Or could it be that this visit will give me even greater memories?

What do you think?

Go?

Not go?

Better experience?

Bad experience?

You decide