Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Attention all you lovely PUPs out there.

Just sent a tenner to Eddie. Looking forward to it getting back up and running. Even though I missed the top 40 last year. Again.

Will PayPal my contribution over to you when I get back off hold Eddie. Will also try to contribute my tips every week this year, unlike the back end of last season ( I blame Hughton!!)

Thanks everyone for your pledges and donations. I''m really pleased to welcome some new PUPs to the thread. This is important because we had begun to look like dinosaurs with so many of us having been around for 7 years even though the messageboard community has been constantly changing.

We now have £305 towards the new season. I also have £650 ready to present to the CSF as soon as I can arrange a day at Colney to do so. I also have some raffle prizes for when we have a PUPs night thanks to the efforts of the PUPs team in the NCDSA quiz last Friday!

Not long to go now so I''d better get to sorting a rota for the first few weeks. As always the Fab40 from last season will make the final selections over the 40 week season. As with last season I''m going to ask our reigning champion to kick us off with the first week''s final selections. Here is the proposed rota for August : -

Aug 9th  Trent Canary

Aug 16th CD Mullins

Aug 23rd Swindon Canary

Aug 30th Til1010

As always please let me know if these dates are ok.

For those of you on Facebook come and join our group which is called Rays Funds For CSF. Hopefully you can find it via this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/ 

More good news PUPs! Kathy has managed to get us PUPs a BOGOF deal for this season''s Canary Challenge. This means if you submit an entry for yourself you can have a free go on behalf of the PUPs and any money you win goes to help finance Rays Funds in 15/16 season!!. Two seasons ago PUP Tilly won £200 on behalf of the PUPs so it can be done!

The entry form can be found here : -

http://freepdfhosting.com/86acf15cfa.pdf

Just print off the forms fill them in and get them to Kathy with your entry fee by August 9th. In the past Kathy has published a PUPs league table throughout the season just for a bit of fun between us PUPs.

I don''t think the link on the Trust website is working so you''ll need to get the form and your entry fee direct to Kathy. Details are on the form.

The SwindonCanary family have our own little Canary Challenge, Just sent off to Kathy 4 entries for £10 and that''s one entry from each of us !

Nice one. I''ll look out for them Swindon! If you send a 5th as PUPswindon it''s free and anything that entry wins goes to PUPs.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]The SwindonCanary family have our own little Canary Challenge, Just sent off to Kathy 4 entries for £10 and that''s one entry from each of us ![/quote]

Swindon you are entitled to another go as you included your PUPs entry in your 4. Don''t worry about a form, just email me.

I might even play again this year (no Rovers or Barcelona this time) and might even donate if someone wants to fix my fence...

Now I have some fantastic news to share with you PUPs. Our anonymous benefactor has come forward to once again sponsor the Norwich match bet for the new season. I am so grateful  for the support and generosity. The spirit of Rays Funds is a joy to be part of. 

I''ll post the details later but we are keen that the PUPs in charge of this match bet should be those who finished outside the Fab40 and all the new PUPs who come on board. So there''s a great incentive for everyone on here to join up for the new season.

Excellent news Nutty.

Though I''ve migrated to pastures new, I will be sure to keep coming back every week for the PUPs (the same has been said by most over there)

Thanks Splutcho. I''ll take a look at the new forum. The more communities the better because there must be hundreds of thousands of Norwich fans in the world. Maybe more that a million? Certainly more than 28,000.[:)] All these communities are on the same side[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Now I have some fantastic news to share with you PUPs. Our anonymous benefactor has come forward to once again sponsor the Norwich match bet for the new season. I am so grateful  for the support and generosity. The spirit of Rays Funds is a joy to be part of.[/quote]That is amazing news nutty, a huge thank you from all who support this fantastic thread. [Y]To anybody who''s not taken part before.....climb aboard, it''s going to be a fun ride. [:D]

I would like to be in this too, my name suggests I''m in Australia but I''m now in NZ but can paypal you if you send me details.If I''m gonna be labelled as plastic i may as well use it.

[quote user="gazinOZ"]I would like to be in this too, my name suggests I''m in Australia but I''m now in NZ but can paypal you if you send me details. If I''m gonna be labelled as plastic i may as well use it.[/quote]Welcome aboard Gaz. [Y] Payment details are in nutty nigel''s post on the opening page of this thread.I would like to point out to all new PUP''s, donations are not compulsory but very welcome.I would also like to point out many genuine and long-lasting friendships have resulted from involvement in these threads and shows what can be achieved when NCFC fans from around the world pull together in a common cause.  

Glad to have you with us GazinOZ and thanks Lapp for giving the information. The friendships and community has always been a part of Rays Funds. Obviously it''s foundations are as an online community but I have been lucky enough to have met PUPs in person both locally and from as far away as New York. Many have become real friends that I am proud to have got to know. The common theme is that we all support our beloved Canaries and are doing some good whilst enjoying being part of this community.

Now we have the Norwich match bet sponsored again this

season I''ve provisionally sorted the rota for August. We are keen that the PUPs who select this should be those who

didn''t qualify to make the final selections for the main bet. So to get us going we have : -

Aug 9th Yellowfuture
Aug 16th Crabbycanary
Aug 23rd Paul
Aug 30th Stewfil

Please let me know if these dates are ok.

How it

works is that the PUPs make suggestions on the weekly thread and you choose

which one/ones to go with. Or if you don''t fancy any suggestions made you go

with your own. Here''s a link to an old thread where Hector Brockelbank made the

Norwich bet  final selections :

-

If there''s anything you''re not sure of just ask me or any of the PUPs.

We''re all really pleased to have you on board this season.

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]I''ll try my best to get you 10-15 quid by paypal in the upcomming weeks, moving back in to my uni town home next friday and I start work again then.[/quote]

Thanks Jav and great to have you on board again this season. You finished in the top40 so you will be making the final selections at some point[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]I''ll try my best to get you 10-15 quid by paypal in the upcomming weeks, moving back in to my uni town home next friday and I start work again then.[/quote]

Thanks Jav and great to have you on board again this season. You finished in the top40 so you will be making the final selections at some point[Y]

[/quote]cheers mate, and sounds good