Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Puppet Manager

Has there ever been a case before where a professional football club has appointed a football manager with a 0% win ratio? Maybe this is a first? Surely only a club run by Delia could achieve this feat?

If there is an avalanche of player departures between now and the close of the transfer window, due to the relegation inflicted on the club by Delia and Co, how is the manager going to find adequate replacements in time?

Moreover, I see no activity whatsoever to address the glaring deficiencies in midfield and defence and these will only be exacerbated by players departing late. The squad needs to be shaken up from back to front, but Adams seems to be just waiting around to see the size of the rump that is left once the Prem Boys have taken their bite.

Is this how football by committee works? Long, hard season predicted starting with the Wolves licking their lips..............

*Deep sighs*

We Norwich fans really do like to make up some complete and utter sh!t about Delia don''t we. A lot of our erm ''thicker'' fans seem to have this opinion that she''s the evil puppet master behind the scenes working her hardest to turn us into a small niche club to suit her supposedly distorted view of little ol Norwich.

I regularly hear complete verbal w4nk juice like Lambert was sacked because he was having an affair with her, she''s been embezzling Bates style, Hughton wasn''t sacked because he was sleeping with her, she flat out refuses to speak to any other potential investors etc We certainly have a lot of ''Norwich crazies''

Also try to open your eyes and look beyond the obvious, look at the 5 games Adams has had and the circumstances he had to work with for them to earn this 0 percent win rate. He was appointed because he was the best coach we could attract to work within this new managerial framework we''ve created, he''s not Delia''s fu(king lapdog for christ sake

[quote user="lappinitup"]Blimey, I can''t miss out on this.........

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

Huzzah! [:D]

Obviously untrue, and here is a picture of the first PErformance Board meeting.  This clearly shows Neil Adams has a mind of his own and can call the shots as well as anybody.

[img]http://www.norwichpuppetman.co.uk/logos/1.gif[/img]

Like Gunn before him, Adams will end up leaving Norfolk with his tail between his legs and his reputation shattered.

Blimey whatever do they put in the water over in the Lowestoft area ? Whatever it is I am glad I don''t drink it.

It is clearly a matter of great concern that we continue to have the least successful manager in the history of the premier league still in charge of our team.

When will our great fans waken up to the impending disaster that is about to strike

I''ve heard of mutiple accounts but Waveney could fill the entire River end with his. For the record his sits in the Upper tier of the River end so I assume he attends games armed with a tartan blanket and flask of tea.

Delia and co are not happy unless we are little old Norwich and seen as a very nice club.

Adams (and now Martin) talks a very good game, going on about pride/passion/displine etc, but to be honest anyone of us could do an interview and come up with those media friendly responses.

[quote user="SYG"]Delia and co are not happy unless we are little old Norwich and seen as a very nice club.

Adams (and now Martin) talks a very good game, going on about pride/passion/displine etc, but to be honest anyone of us could do an interview and come up with those media friendly responses.[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/10517542_10152555371194467_6401666317089854919_n_zps72999288.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/10517542_10152555371194467_6401666317089854919_n_zps72999288.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

If Norwich  things are truly so bad for these people I suggest they stop going to our games, go and support the clearly (in their opinion) supererior Ipswich, with their superior ececutive structure, and the transfer there wonderful thoughts to TWTD.Either that or shut the ***k up and get behind our team, our Manager, and our Management team, or ***k off.Hmph - got that off my chest anyway! lol

The risk before a ball was kicked was that retaining our existing key players, attracting top calibre new players and disposing of the less effective players were each more difficult for an inexperienced internal managerial candidate.

I wonder what these morons are like in their private lives. Socially inept underdogs who will forever be kowtowing to even very moderately more intelligent beings. Friendless. Little people. Can only come on here to feel a sense of the achievement they can''t get in real life.

Waveney, I''m getting worried about you now. It was funny before but now you seem to be teetering on the brink of madness - you''re using too many accounts to count! It must take up so much of your time now. Isn''t there anything else you can do with your time on this planet?

^^^^ Agree.

You can imagine its thinking can''t you? "I know, if I start a negative thread and follow up the first post with a load of similar ones from all my Pink Un AKA''s. it''ll make me look like I have supporters and people who share my outlook on this board."

Busted Waveney-again.

Still. no doubt the ''Messiah'' will still be returning by November and you will be running Delia et al out of town.

MancCanary wrote the following post at 11/07/2014 8:24 AM:

Waveney, I''m getting worried about you now. It was funny before but now you seem to be teetering on the brink of madness - you''re using too many accounts to count! It must take up so much of your time now. Isn''t there anything else you can do with your time on this planet?

There is a mental health issue there, OCD at the very least, probably with a few other issues thrown in.

This may well be a form of therapy and perhaps the comments and multiple self chat should be viewed in that light.

A sypathetic but knowing nod of the head and forced smile may be sufficient to save the NHS thousands.