Lambert''s operating under severe financial restrictions at Villa at he moment. Lerner has put the club u[ for sale and Lambert is not allowed to actually transfer anyone. Free agents are about the only thing he can bring in.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]It''s Waveney I feel sorry for. [:(][/quote]

Which one ?[/quote]

Take your pick........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games. [:D]

[quote user="Canary fun and games "]I bet Lambert even with all his free signings will end next season higher up the football league places than the Radio Commentator[/quote]Life goes on day after dayHappily trolling awaySo ferry ''cross the Waveney''cause Lowestoft''s the place I loveand here I''ll stayPeople they rush everywhereAll talking out of their rearSo ferry ''cross the Waveneyand always take me thereThe place I lovePeople around every cornerThey seem to smile and sayWe don''t care what your name is boyYou change it every daySo I''ll continue to sayA tw@t I always will staySo ferry ''cross the Waveney''cause Lowestoft''s the place I loveand here I''ll stayand here I''ll stayHere I''ll stay

[quote user="Canary fun and games "]It''s just so sad to see how far we have fallen. From the Messiah who could walk on water to having a radio commentator taking over. Has a club ever fallen so far so quickly?[/quote]But did he ever walk on the Waveney Waveney? [+o(]

[quote user="Canary fun and games "]How is waveney chap you keep mentioning I am sure he is just a myth like the tooth fairy, father Xmas etc[/quote]The "Messiah" is a myth, Waveney is reality.....

"Marvin Fairlady ‏@Sparky46153529Banned again from the pinkun I have retired the waveney'' rec, Thorpe end and canary from the waveney valley brands and have unleashed a new1"[Y] [:D]

[quote user="Haven Canary"]I can''t believe all of these profiles can be the same person.[/quote]Looks like we have another one. [:S]

I reckon Lambert will be doing radio commentary very soon.Can''t see many clubs busting a gut to take him on when he is sacked.

[quote user="Canary fun and games "]I bet Lambert even with all his free signings will end next season higher up the football league places than the Radio Commentator[/quote]

Now that is stating the bleeding obvious, different leagues.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]It''s Waveney I feel sorry for. [:(][/quote]

Which one ?[/quote]

Take your pick........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games. [:D]

[/quote]

Do you have a file on everyone?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]It''s Waveney I feel sorry for. [:(]
[/quote]

Which one ?[/quote]

[/quote]

Impressive power of recall.

I thought it became apparent some time ago that the young and hungry "policy" was the club''s, not Lambert''s?