Sign in to follow this  
Jammy Yellow

GOOD NEWS!

It''s a shame his time in England coincided with ours in the top flight.

And once again Wenger makes a brilliant move, buys a striker from Barca which helps them to get Suarez, which will also suit Wenger!

That man!

[quote user="pablofarmer"]And once again Wenger makes a brilliant move, buys a striker from Barca which helps them to get Suarez, which will also suit Wenger! That man![/quote]

The same way he bought Ozil from Real Madrid, to help them fund the signing of Gareth Bale.

So the £80 mil buy out clause obviously had a ''bite'' out clause attached to it then.  Shame that Liverpool aren''t fully compensated based on the contract signed.
It''s a loss for them and the premiership in my eyes.  Love him or hate him, he will never become a sterile player.

I suppose if we :Win promotion next seasonFinish fourth in the Prem the season afterGet drawn against Barça in the early rounds of the Champs Lge in the following seasonWe could yet be seeing the Chompmeister in action at FCR in 2016And people say I''m a pessimist.......

I can''t see them just sitting back and accepting it. Lambert and Sturridge is hardly the most lethal of strike forces. Big money signing on the horizon I''d say

[quote user="Mr D"]I can''t see them just sitting back and accepting it. Lambert and Sturridge is hardly the most lethal of strike forces. Big money signing on the horizon I''d say[/quote]

Andy Carroll again?