Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Very impressed with Josh Murphy today

Ok today''s game wasn''t perfect and i would have liked to have seen more goals but it was the players 1st run out for over 8 weeks and there was some positives and other things that need to be worked on.

I was however very impressed with Josh Murphy - a few times he was a little selfish on the ball, but apart from that he was very impressive.

Not many on here went so any other observations would be nice, especially the new guys.

I agree with the OP, his brother was a bit unfortunate being played out of position at RB but still looked good. Jamar Loza did his bit. Adel Gafaiti didn''t have a lot to do but what he did he did well enough.

Lafferty looked like a good player and imo will do us proud this season.

Other than that I think there was not a great deal to write home about, nothing spectacular nothing disasterous..

[quote user="Ray"] Lafferty looked like a good player and imo will do us proud this season. [/quote]

I haven''t seen him play very recently but in the past I''ve quite liked the look him. I can remember being impressed when he started making a name for himself at Burnley.

I''ve got a good feeling about him.

I''d take Dave with a pinch of salt.

E Bennett looking the best in his 45 stint.

Worst player? Luciano. Highlight was standing on the ball straight after kick off and nearly going ar5e over t!t