Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

Do you remember when we "signed" Biglia?

I was in Florida. I refused to leave our hotel until I got internet connection. The pink un website had him signing for us. I was too excited to even go to Disney land.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Disneyland is in California. Perhaps you meant to say you were too excited to go to the CN Tower, Acropolis, Ipanema or some other non-Florida attraction.[/quote]
I think he means Magic Kingdom. It''s a common mistake to make. Not many people are aware the Disneyland is in California, the Magic Kingdom is in Florida.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Disneyland is in California. Perhaps you meant to say you were too excited to go to the CN Tower, Acropolis, Ipanema or some other non-Florida attraction.[/quote]

Well done you''ve been to them all then to know this.

Smart @ss

No one cares.

I can''t believe that you''ve all got it wrong, Scotland is Disneyland because it disney vote tory and it disney matter to anyone outside Scotland.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Jesus Christ.[/quote]

just didn''t have the pace to be an effective signing.. glad we didn''t persue that one.. mind you he was good with Crosses!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just didn''t have the pace to be an effective signing.. glad we didn''t persue that one.. mind you he was good with Crosses!

[/quote]

Yeah, his crosses were always nailed on to hit their target.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Yeah, his crosses were always nailed on to hit their target.

[/quote]

he''d have to had cut his hair though.. bluddy poser!

I know a couple of the pundits crucified him for his performance last season, he had a bit of a mare(y)

This season he is hopes to resurrect his form and save us all

I can see some non-footballing benefits. The water-into-wine bit and that whole loaves and fishes trick would help profit margins on the catering side no end...

Jesus was doing a bit of fishing down Riverside Road when he got his line caught in a bush on the opposite bank. Two lads were watching him as he started to walk across the river to retrieve his gear. One turned to the other and said "look at that flash **** walking on water, who does he think he is......Paul Lambert?"

I imagine it will ruffle feathers when the Messiah returns and claims NCFC are more popular than he is, and it gets taken way out of context. Misguided groups will organize ticket burnings.

No, I haven''t been to any of them, Alartz, but if I had, I''m confident I would know what they are called. I certainly wouldn''t sacrifice visiting any of them so I could know a few hours sooner if Norwich had signed someone.