Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

******Dereham v Norwich Official Match Thread******

Yeah, I just checked it''s basically a bunch of kids and reserves w abt 3-4 regulars. Playing competition that isn''t non-league and playing their A-team... Yeah, exactly the same thing... My ghod, the stupid....

There was £83 million-odd worth of talent starting that game for City, so I would hardly consider that the youth team.

I was just trying to make the point that the result is often skewed in pre-season, especially early on.

[quote user="E.L.F."]Welcome back to the Houston Donkey errrr Jaemae2. Nice try though.[/quote]

Are you a moron? They started 3-4 regulars, and the rest of the team was kids and reserves. The 2nd half they had Negredo and Nasri and 2 more and kids, they weren''t playing anywhere close to their first team. Wow are you an idiot..

Just catching up and reading through the thread. I noticed you haven''t been the Houston Donkey for awhile so made an observation.

I didn''t say anything in regards to the match. Ooops.

jaemae2 wrote the following post at 13/07/2014 5:40 PM:

"Are you a moron? They started 3-4 regulars, and the rest of the team was kids and reserves. The 2nd half they had Negredo and Nasri and 2 more and kids, they weren''t playing anywhere close to their first team. Wow are you an idiot.. "

Not their first team, but...

Caballero - £4.4m

Kolarov - £10.56m

Boyata - £1.54m

Navas - £17.6m

Fernando - £15.4m

Rodwell - £10.56m

Jovetic - £22.88m

Guidetti - £3.96m

(all values from transfermarkt)

They really should not be losing 2-0 to an SPL side.

Back to TWTD with you.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]jaemae2 wrote the following post at 13/07/2014 5:40 PM:

"Are you a moron? They started 3-4 regulars, and the rest of the team was kids and reserves. The 2nd half they had Negredo and Nasri and 2 more and kids, they weren''t playing anywhere close to their first team. Wow are you an idiot.. "

Not their first team, but...

Caballero - £4.4m

Kolarov - £10.56m

Boyata - £1.54m

Navas - £17.6m

Fernando - £15.4m

Rodwell - £10.56m

Jovetic - £22.88m

Guidetti - £3.96m

(all values from transfermarkt)

They really should not be losing 2-0 to an SPL side.

Back to TWTD with you.[/quote]

AGainst an A squad team that isn''t a non-league teams A squad, It''s not remotely comparable unless you aren''t bright, which maybe then it''s comparable...

So what you seem to be getting at jaemae is that a Dundee side (featuring three trialists and number of their youth side) should be considered a tough match for a Manchester City who took £100 million+ and a few youth along?

Yipprr, Man City pay a lot of money to their reserves yaaaayyyyyyyyyy. If you even remotely think this wasn''t a D squad of Man City, that''s hilarious.

It''s not a comparable situation to Norwich bringing their A team to a Non league side and barely scoring a goal.

[quote user="MancCanary"]you cannot win an argument with an idiot. I''ll leave it up to *everyone* to decide who the idiot is..[/quote]

At least you can admit you are mentally incompetent. Small victory for you, but at least a victory...