Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

leroy fer to ac milan

What is it with Norwich fans always clamouring to call players lazy? Is it the only word you know?

WELL HE DUNT CHASE LOST CORSES!

It''s the modern English way though isn''t it? Great athletes with fast acceleration who can run down the wing and shank 9 out of 10 crosses into row Z.

The "going rate" for anyone who played in the WC seems to be at least £25m. Man City are about to pay £32m for a French centre back who didn''t even get a game.

As Fer scored he must be worth at least £40m.

It makes me laugh to see so much criticism of proven talents like Fer, Hooper and Van Wolfswinkel.

People seem to forget that there was a common denominator which sapped the spark out of everyone - including Grant Holt.

Chris Hughton.

Under Lambert Fer and the rest would have sparkled as they will sparkle for their next clubs when they leave.

I think Adams has been very vocal in praising Fer this WC.

Would not be surprised if the diamond shape may be in place to support Fer, putting him at the top of it. In that formation, and getting the right three around him and of course the right two ahead he could be lethal at this level. Can see a 4 of Howson, Surman Bennett and Fer as being very strong indeed, with Johnson and Tettey as back up.

Of course with that shape, wingers are less of a priority, which could mean Redmond becomes surplus as if you want to change shape you would have Bennett and the two Murphy''s to use. Would seem illogical to have Redmond sit on the bench very week, his value would diminish and he would also get mighty cheesed off. So for me, Fer or Redmond based on the shape..... And I would fight to keep Fer at least until January.

I think of the two, it is much more likely that Fer will move on this window. I will actually be astounded if he is still with us on September 2nd.

No way a dutch international will play in a lower league. Hopefully we''ll cash in good and invest in some young hungry and pacey players who have something to prove. The Lambert style you know.