Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Who do we want to win the World Cup tonight then?

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]That''s all you got? Tit.[/quote]Yes, you wagging your finger at me for insulting people, is looking more and more ridiculous with every post.[:)]

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Finger wagging? No, just stating a fact. You''ve run out of ammo so are going for the mass appeal angle. Fail after fail.[/quote]Lol, whatever you say fella[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="T"]Some Norfolk people on here are an embarrassment to a fine county. I merely point out their ignorance and prejudice in the vain hope that they stop and think before they make stupid and offensive comments.

I hope best team wins.[/quote]You are an embarrassment, with your superior attitude.[/quote]you can''t say that !!!! T is a fully trained international diplomat he knows more than you mate [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"][quote user="T"]Some Norfolk people on here are an embarrassment to a fine county. I merely point out their ignorance and prejudice in the vain hope that they stop and think before they make stupid and offensive comments.

I hope best team wins.[/quote]You are an embarrassment, with your superior attitude.[/quote]you can''t say that !!!! T is a fully trained international diplomat he knows more than you mate [:D][/quote]Sorry for letting the whole of the county down[:(]

You don''t let anyone down but yourself, narcissist. Maybe your parents unless they were test tubes or cut ties at the earliest possible time.

Go put some big boy pants on.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]You don''t let anyone down but yourself, narcissist. Maybe your parents unless they were test tubes or cut ties at the earliest possible time.

Go put some big boy pants on.[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/2b4dboring-conference1_zps7da72b9c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/2b4dboring-conference1_zps7da72b9c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yawn.

Ready made grudge? My comments are about today. You been an as shole a lot longer, I see.

Bor, you are just plain scary. Did you also get rejected by an art school?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Germany for me, I lived there for 8 years.And thanks to Argentina I spent 4 months in the Falkland islands.[/quote]I didn''t know you were a scrap-metal merchant...[/quote]Not getting you[:|][/quote]Dear god,what happened to this thread? And to basic grammar? Anyway, a touch obscure possibly. After Thatcher reneged on the sovereignty deal she had planned with the murderous Buenos Aires junta a group of "scrap metal merchants" landed on the Falkland Islands, as a prelude to the invasion proper. I assumed your were saying your were part of that advance guard of plucky Argentines...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Germany for me, I lived there for 8 years.And thanks to Argentina I spent 4 months in the Falkland islands.[/quote]I didn''t know you were a scrap-metal merchant...[/quote]Not getting you[:|][/quote]Dear god,what happened to this thread? And to basic grammar? Anyway, a touch obscure possibly. After Thatcher reneged on the sovereignty deal she had planned with the murderous Buenos Aires junta a group of "scrap metal merchants" landed on the Falkland Islands, as a prelude to the invasion proper. I assumed your were saying your were part of that advance guard of plucky Argentines...[/quote]A touch obscure lol?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Germany for me, I lived there for 8 years.And thanks to Argentina I spent 4 months in the Falkland islands.[/quote]I didn''t know you were a scrap-metal merchant...[/quote]Not getting you[:|][/quote]Dear god,what happened to this thread? And to basic grammar? Anyway, a touch obscure possibly. After Thatcher reneged on the sovereignty deal she had planned with the murderous Buenos Aires junta a group of "scrap metal merchants" landed on the Falkland Islands, as a prelude to the invasion proper. I assumed your were saying your were part of that advance guard of plucky Argentines...[/quote]A touch obscure lol?[/quote]You should be flattered I assumed the obscure would be easy for you...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

After Thatcher reneged on the sovereignty deal she had planned with the murderous Buenos Aires junta ......[/quote]

I am curious as to the source of the evidence for such a statement about Thatcher.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]

After Thatcher reneged on the sovereignty deal she had planned with the murderous Buenos Aires junta ......[/quote]

I am curious as to the source of the evidence for such a statement about Thatcher.

[/quote]Yes, me too.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]

[/quote]Yes, me too.[/quote]It is all in the official history of the war. Thatcher wanted to do a deal whereby sovereignty was given to the Argentines but then leased back to Britain for 99 years, and we secretly started negotiations (at a lakeside hotel in Switzerland!) with the military junta. We had already agreed to sell them Lynx helicopters and missiles. War stuff. But the sovereignty deal, when it got out, was attacked by the islanders and savaged in Parliament by an unlovely combination of the Labour opposition and right-wing Tory MPs. Thatcher dropped the plan and the junta, not surprisingly, decided it couldn''t trust the word of the British, and  started to think invasion was its only option.