Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Who do we want to win the World Cup tonight then?

The goose-stepping Bosch and their nation of hairy women, or the island invading fascist Junta with the fat handballing junkie cheat and their nation of hairy women?BBC1 with the smug jug-eared see you next tuesday, or Adrian Chiles with his face that spans two time zones?Choices, choices.Anyway, at the end of the day, I hope football is the winner.  Get into them early, kick them up in the air, three red cards each and a penalty shoot out for the Argies, that''s my wager.

Germany for me, I lived there for 8 years.And thanks to Argentina I spent 4 months in the Falkland islands.

[quote user="morty"]Germany for me, I lived there for 8 years.And thanks to Argentina I spent 4 months in the Falkland islands.[/quote]I didn''t know you were a scrap-metal merchant...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Germany for me, I lived there for 8 years.And thanks to Argentina I spent 4 months in the Falkland islands.[/quote]I didn''t know you were a scrap-metal merchant...[/quote]Not getting you[:|]

Got to be Germany for me I have a grudging respect for the Hun, the fact they always seem to be in the mix. Also having met quite a few of them in me time I have always found them to be quite an affable bunch! Plus they have played the best football throughout the tournament.

Give me strength. There really is some obnoxious pathetic ignorant people on this message board who are a complete and utter embarrassment to Norfolk.

[quote user="T"]Give me strength. There really is some obnoxious pathetic ignorant people on this message board who are a complete and utter embarrassment to Norfolk.[/quote]Does your username have a silent w, a and t in it?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="T"]Give me strength. There really is some obnoxious pathetic ignorant people on this message board who are a complete and utter embarrassment to Norfolk.[/quote]

Does your username have a silent w, a and t in it?
[/quote]

[:D][:D]

Monty - disappointing, expect better of you. Is that really the limit of your intelligence and wit.

Some people need to get out more and grow up.

Enjoy the game.

[quote user="T"]Monty - disappointing, expect better of you. Is that really the limit of your intelligence and wit.

Some people need to get out more and grow up.

Enjoy the game.[/quote]Bless[:)]

[quote user="T"]Schade[/quote]Yes it is a shame, you forgot to say who you want to win.Instead you came in and insulted the people of Norfolk.Again.

Some Norfolk people on here are an embarrassment to a fine county. I merely point out their ignorance and prejudice in the vain hope that they stop and think before they make stupid and offensive comments.

I hope best team wins.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Ya, T, you insulted people. Morty never does that. No wonder he''s so upset with you.

Germany. Deutschland. Alemania.[/quote]Oh shut your yap, you tedious bellsniff.

[quote user="T"]Some Norfolk people on here are an embarrassment to a fine county. I merely point out their ignorance and prejudice in the vain hope that they stop and think before they make stupid and offensive comments.

I hope best team wins.[/quote]You are an embarrassment, with your superior attitude.

Somebody got up on the wrong side of his life partner''s bed today!

How many threads are you going to ruin with your uninvited aggressive bitterness, morty? It''s all about bell ends with you.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Somebody got up on the wrong side of his life partner''s bed today!

How many threads are you going to ruin with your uninvited aggressive bitterness, morty? It''s all about bell ends with you.[/quote]If you had an IQ in double figures you would spot the irony in insulting me.Perhaps not, eh?

Monty - my original comment was not even directed at you. You clearly have some issues. I feel sorry for you. I hope you are man enough to get some help.

What part did you find insulting? I was merely stating facts. You''re more miserable than usual today.

As for missing irony, holy cow! Look at your pile of crap on the "wish you were German" thread accusing Lame District of drawing attention when that is all you''re doing while sidetracking an otherwise interesting thread.

You a-''ole.

If that "ignorant" post was aimed at me, I will have you know in my days in the merchant navy I travelled the world and met loads of foreigners. Like everywhere, some were alright and some didn''t speak English, so I don''t really care if they are black, brown, yellow or that nice milky coffee colour you get in north Africa. Personally I hope the Krauts win but each to their own.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]What part did you find insulting? I was merely stating facts. You''re more miserable than usual today.

As for missing irony, holy cow! Look at your pile of crap on the "wish you were German" thread accusing Lame District of drawing attention when that is all you''re doing while sidetracking an otherwise interesting thread.

You a-''ole.[/quote]You are taking the internet WAY too seriously. And you probably need to get laid.

You''re wrong, T. All comments are directed at morty. Just ask him. He''ll tell you.

(I knew who your comment was directed towards and laughed when morty responded as if it was meant for him. He''s such a tool.