Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Tony Parks.....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Haven Canary"]Rejected by spurs but good enough for us. Depressed.com[/quote]

I do hope you don''t mind Morty but I must just say......Bellend.

[/quote]

Could I also add a random...knobjockey...

It never ceases to amaze how you manage to find the time to ar5e about with usernames and find as many negative things to post as you do.

I guess you wouldn''t get the same attention on TWTD though - just one more tool hidden in a whole bag of spanners.

Reply to an Existing Message

The message you are replying to: Re: Tony Parks.....

pink''un » Have Your Say » Main Discussion... » Re: Tony Parks.....

Haven Canary wrote the following post at 14/07/2014 8:35 PM:

Thanks for the recognition. It takes a lot of effort to get to this level of skill in my chosen art

There is a definite "Ipswich Crazy" feel about this.

[quote user="Herman "]What do you get out of it Waveney? I''m intrigued.[/quote]

I am forced to keep changing. It''s a pain but I have no choice. I keep getting banned as waveney

[quote user="Haven Canary"][quote user="Herman "]What do you get out of it Waveney? I''m intrigued.[/quote]

I am forced to keep changing. It''s a pain but I have no choice. I keep getting banned as waveney[/quote]Just as well you''re keeping the fact you''re a banned poster , a secret from the moderators[Y]Oh.....

I have to be subtle or I get banned. Just wanted to explain why I have so many names. None are active. Hopefully small penis pete will get bored before I do

[quote user="Haven Canary"][quote user="Herman "]What do you get out of it Waveney? I''m intrigued.[/quote]

I am forced to keep changing. It''s a pain but I have no choice. I keep getting banned as waveney[/quote]

No, I mean why do you keep getting yourself banned. It''s not as if you pretend to be anyone different, like some others. You get banned by being Waveney and then come back as Waveney. Then get banned etc, ad infinitum.

Maybe you are just Ipswich Crazy. Simple as.

You''d make a great case study nontheless.

[quote user="Haven Canary"]I have to be subtle or I get banned. Just wanted to explain why I have so many names. None are active. Hopefully small penis pete will get bored before I do[/quote]

Hopefully Pete will block your IP address.

Anyone know if this is possible for our creaky old board?

Entertaining that is what I am. My fans want me this board would be much worse without my intellectual debates about the Messiah and plastics .

I also have other less Waveney profiles on here as well

herman ........''What do you get out of it Waveney? I''m intrigued.''

Its obvious Waveney gets a ''they''re rising to it'' boner.

I know the convention should be to ignore the troll , but we should also poke it with sharp sticks and throw stones at it.

Tony Parks ....Good Call !