Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Why.....

Because, even though it''s a thankless task, i feel idiot''s need to be told they''re idiots. It''s like helping society from home.

[quote user="hogesar"]Because, even though it''s a thankless task, i feel idiot''s need to be told they''re idiots. It''s like helping society from home.[/quote]Egg-zackly!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Binner.[/quote]

Just to let you know -

First game - August 1961

Season ticket since Aug 1964

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="lappinitup"]Binner.[/quote]

Just to let you know -

First game - August 1961

Season ticket since Aug 1964[/quote]Portman Road?(Sorry)

[quote user="lake district canary"]Because the board is full of sissy bullies, who think of nothing else but bodily parts and toileting functions.  

Not me though......I''m a good boy [A] [A] 

[/quote]I agree.  I joined this board because I was fed up with the constant attacks on the club.   I love this club and I was fed up with what I saw as constant attacks on the club that I love, and I decided to join this board because I was tired with the constant attacks on the club I support and so I decided to join this message board to defend the club I support from these outrageous attacks against the club I support.  I used to support a team in the Thai League, but after "MeMeMe MyMyMy" went into administration, I focused my efforts on the club I support and I decided to defend the club I support against the attacks on the club which I support.