Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Troubles ahead...

Never a fan of the royle appointment. But this does ring alarm bells.

Has Adams got too big for his boots already?

Has royle seen the weakness in the boards lack of ambition?

Whatever the case I''ll get this in quick

Radio Norfolk presenter OUT!!!!!

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/448665548_b4537c7c0d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/448665548_b4537c7c0d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

When something like this happens, I reckon there''s generally two options: you can go all melodramatic and jump to conclusions, or you can wait and see what happens....looks like you are very much the former

On the surface it doesn''t look good, but the drama queens are out in force tonight...

Do you think Neil might still be able to call Joe if he wants some advice?

[quote user="I.S."]On the surface it doesn''t look good, but the drama queens are out in force tonight...

Do you think Neil might still be able to call Joe if he wants some advice?[/quote]
You''d assume so. Alot of managers ring up fellow managers for advice and the like (I seem to remember Lambert contacting Sir Alex at one point...) and even though there is now no ''official'' relationship, it seems logical to me that Adams could still contact Royle for advice if he wanted it. The only difference would be that he is not at Adams beck and call. 

IS wrote:

On the surface it doesn''t look good, but the drama queens are out in force tonight...

Do you think Neil might still be able to call Joe if he wants some advice?

No but I assume Hughton is available to speak to Adams unless he is too busy receiving sympathy calls from all his fans in the media

[quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/448665548_b4537c7c0d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/448665548_b4537c7c0d.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]Yep when the Board of your football club say they have scoured Europe for a manager and Neil Adams radio co commentator is the best man available you certainly need a panic button .

it seems logical to me that Adams could still contact Royle for advice if he wanted it. The only difference would be that he is not at Adams beck and call.  - Phillip J Fry

So Royle will be at his call, but not his beck. I can live with that.

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]it seems logical to me that Adams could still contact Royle for advice if he wanted it. The only difference would be that he is not at Adams beck and call.  - Phillip J Fry

So Royle will be at his call, but not his beck. I can live with that.[/quote]
[:$]

I didn''t think I would need to say this before the season has even started, but for goodness sake people, dry your pants.

People assuming that he left entirely on his own accord, if the Magaluf thread was true then it is entirely possible that McNally and Adams have realised that he is a doddery old liability and our version of Joe Kinnear and the parties agreed on giving him a dignified exit, where a respected man can save a bit of face, and they can get him out of the club before he leaks something else into the public domain.

[quote user="morty"]I didn''t think I would need to say this before the season has even started, but for goodness sake people, dry your pants.[/quote]I think after telling everybody to dry their pants because Hughton would keep us up all last season most people would take an opinion off next doors cat and place more credibilty on it than one of yours Morty .

I''m right with Morty.....the Royle departure is really a very minor thing and understandable too.....he''s an Everton man and couldnt turn the job down, end off.

[quote user="alartz"]Never a fan of the royle appointment. But this does ring alarm bells. Has Adams got too big for his boots already? Has royle seen the weakness in the boards lack of ambition? Whatever the case I''ll get this in quick Radio Norfolk presenter OUT!!!!![/quote]

Huzzah! [Y]

There may be troubles ahead but while there''s moonlight, music, love and romance lets face the music and dance!

Though disappointing, I can understand Royle returning to Everton. Now that the management team is complete the whole situation seems more solid. If Adams does want another consultant, there are others out there like Dave Stringer or Chris Sutton, to name but two.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="morty"]I didn''t think I would need to say this before the season has even started, but for goodness sake people, dry your pants.[/quote]I think after telling everybody to dry their pants because Hughton would keep us up all last season most people would take an opinion off next doors cat and place more credibilty on it than one of yours Morty . [/quote]You carry on pi$$ing your pants then fella, at this fairly insignificant event that is being widely used by the usual suspects as yet another stick to beat the club with[Y]

There being troubles ahead and you wanting there to be troubles ahead are not the same thing.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="morty"]I didn''t think I would need to say this before the season has even started, but for goodness sake people, dry your pants.
[/quote]

I think after telling everybody to dry their pants because Hughton would keep us up all last season most people would take an opinion off next doors cat and place more credibilty on it than one of yours Morty .
[/quote]

You carry on pi$$ing your pants then fella, at this fairly insignificant event that is being widely used by the usual suspects as yet another stick to beat the club with[Y]
[/quote]

Says the man who never contributes to threads except to ruin them!  [:|]

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

There may be troubles ahead but while there''s moonlight, music, love and romance lets face the music and dance!

[/quote]

Was waiting for this. Well done

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="morty"]I didn''t think I would need to say this before the season has even started, but for goodness sake people, dry your pants.[/quote]I think after telling everybody to dry their pants because Hughton would keep us up all last season most people would take an opinion off next doors cat and place more credibilty on it than one of yours Morty . [/quote]You carry on pi$$ing your pants then fella, at this fairly insignificant event that is being widely used by the usual suspects as yet another stick to beat the club with[Y][/quote]

[/quote]Says the man who has no actual opinion of his own, but just waits till someone posts something he agrees with, then quotes it with a "Huzzah"

So Wiz, how does me pointing out that people are over reacting to this constitute ruining the thread exactly?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I''m right with Morty.....the Royle departure is really a very minor thing and understandable too.....he''s an Everton man and couldnt turn the job down, end off.[/quote]

Not really since the job was being offered to him before he took the job with us and he decided to join us instead.

I''m not that bothered about Royle to be honest but its a strange old set of affairs.

Our old-Evertonian ex-football pundit steps up from his youth team role to become caretaker manager. His former manager, another ex-Evertonian, agrees to a handholding role to help him get the job full time. As a favour to Adams, Everton agree to keep Royle''s job open until Adams has settled into the managerial chair. Once in the hotseat Royle leaves to take up his job in Everton''s youth setup.Mission accomplished as far as Adams is concerned, with a little help from his Evertonian friends [:@].

The thing is it is so obvious that it is going to be a disaster. The usual happy clappers on here being positive but without a proper manager in place we are screwed before the season starts.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Moral high ground and irony all in one post from Wiz.....Priceless !

[quote user="morty"]I didn''t think I would need to say this before the season has even started, but for goodness sake people, dry your pants.[/quote]

The same ''Morty'' who bottled a bet against relegation last season. The man with his head in the sand or up his ar**.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"][quote user="morty"]I didn''t think I would need to say this before the season has even started, but for goodness sake people, dry your pants.[/quote]

The same ''Morty'' who bottled a bet against relegation last season. The man with his head in the sand or up his ar**.[/quote]Ahhhh, are you the idiot who was allegedly going to bet his house with me, that we would be relegated?Lol.