Sign in to follow this  
#

Fer gone?

*sighAnd this couldn''t have gone in the already running Fer thread?No, of course it couldn''t.

Just re-hashed rumours that have already been going around. The translator you''re using is pretty poor, by the way.

Haveney Canary wrote the following post at 14/07/2014 7:25 PM:

"For sure we won''t get value for money. Shambles total shambles"

You get value for money when you buy something, not sell it you plank.

Splendid Rush wrote the following post at 14/07/2014 7:52 PM:

"Have you got shares in the company that designed that angry emoticon Wiz?"

No, that''s how he looks with his Meths addiction.

If you were to believe everything the papers write, Man Utd have bought half of the European top league players for the 5th season running.

Only a fool would be believe one article to be true....hang on, who started this thread? The attention seeking fool!

Huzzah! [+o(]

" Kan hij niet iets beter krijgen dan QPR? "

My thoughts exactly ... nothing to see here, move along...

Fer''s agent says:
"There is quite a lot happening around Leroy, but I haven''t spoken with Queens Park Rangers. As long as that didn''t happen, I don''t take such reports too serious."

That has now been endorsed by another article:

"Fer is currently on holiday following his World Cup exploits with Holland in Brazil, and speculation over his future increased yesterday following speculation that Queens Park Rangers were ready to make an offer for the midfielder. Fer’s agent Rob Jansen said “There is quite a lot happening around Leroy, but I haven’t spoken with Queens Park Rangers. As long as that didn’t happen, I don’t take such reports too serious.”

In a further quote " It doesn''t matter we were happy to sign a 4 year contract and three remain, I will tout him round and push to the highest bidder. that''s how we make the most money!"

[quote user="mrs miggins"]so its not a fer gone conclusion then

...and yes that is the best I can do[/quote][:D]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]so its not a fer gone conclusion then

...and yes that is the best I can do[/quote]

Oh well Fer enough then

I picked up an Evening Standard for the first time in an age today, and it seemed to think Fer to QPR was quite likely for £4.8m.

I''m a little undecided on his worth, he was rather inconsistent for us last season and had a few spells injured (perhaps not helping his reputation), but having been in the W Cup you''d have thought he''d be worth a bit more....

Didnt we pay 4.5m for Fer? Werent Everton going to pay 8m for him?

I thought we got him for 4.5m because of his contractual situation and the failed medical thing. Now plenty feel the knee injury was ferbricated as Everton couldnt afford him (nor needed him) after the Fellaini transfer fell through, but if there were genuine concerns about the medical status of his knee - he has surely proved these concerns to be unfounded.

All of this makes me feel we should be demanding at least 8m for him. Like Lily Savage, he has his knockers, but Fer is the most complete central midfielder we''ve had at the club for a very long time. We''d be crazy not to demand top dollar for him. I hope he stays, but if he''s determined to leave, I feel we should demand 10m for him and if noone will pay it, keep him on