Sign in to follow this  
Your mother

The board are cheating the fans by refusing to raise money by selling players

I mean, I bet she''s like real mature, but behind closed doors she''s a real wilder beast, some sort of $ex god, fulfilling a mans every waking dream. To lead him under the sheets into the abyss. She is far too arcane for the common man; but to those who know and understand, she is a goddess...

....or a $lag

From the intelligence level of the OP I get the feeling that we''re talking about a woman who has really impressive, mouth watering, adult fantasy, gym-sock tits that the OP no doubt suckled until the age of 15.That''s just what my gut says.

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"]From the intelligence level of the OP I get the feeling that we''re talking about a woman who has really impressive, mouth watering, adult fantasy, gym-sock tits that the OP no doubt suckled until the age of 15.That''s just what my gut says.

[/quote]I have sufficient intelligence to appreciate that you cocked that post up so badly that you managed to insult yourself.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I mean, I bet she''s like real mature, but behind closed doors she''s a real wilder beast, some sort of $ex god, fulfilling a mans every waking dream. To lead him under the sheets into the abyss. She is far too arcane for the common man; but to those who know and understand, she is a goddess...

....or a $lag[/quote]Appreciate the effort, but for all our sakes, try harder. That''s it harder harder har   oh, all finished?

[quote user="Your mother"][quote user="City1st"]eh ?what are you wittering on about ?[/quote]City 1st, you said it so I obliged. So forgetful...

[/quote]err....... I would suggest you read it again

ps are you from suffolk by any chance, as you don''t seem too bright ?

"threads will appear about how the board are cheating the fans by refusing to raise money by selling players" You wrote that, City 1st, did you not. Your words. No edit button!You have taken a spur of the moment attempt at humour as some literal attack on the club/yourself. Easy mistake with soooo many idiots on this forum. By virtue of posting here AT ALL we are in their number, I suppose. However, I expected you to take it with good humour in the way it was intended. A self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.Alas, the PinkUn messageboard demonstrates once again that it is chock full of half-wits.

I''m sure that makes sense in some far of planetI''m not too sure if I should feel flattered or disturbed that you bothered to rummage out some long lost login name from 2004 to start a thread about mebut as it appears it was intended as humour then I shall opt for the first thoughtso thank youand nighty night

[quote user="City1st"]I''m sure that makes sense in some far of planetI''m not too sure if I should feel flattered or disturbed that you bothered to rummage out some long lost login name from 2004 to start a thread about mebut as it appears it was intended as humour then I shall opt for the first thoughtso thank youand nighty night

[/quote]Really?! Good f_cking grief.It does make sense on this planet, but you need some rest deary. Don''t have nightmares x