Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Are we being conned again by the Board ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Typical thread from a typically negative poster who sets out to get a negative bandwagon going - made worse by people like Reg who somehow manages to give credence to the poster who sets out his post with these two lines -(Newton -)"Are we all being led up the garden path again by Delia & her merry

band who constantly spin yarns that the majority of mugs on this board

are desperate to believe"

by saying - (Reg -)"but people speak as they find" I suggest Newton is not speaking as he finds but has an anti-club agenda and shows it with practically every post he writes, making damaging statements about the club and following it with stuff that sounds reasonable. Posters with an anti-club agenda give themselves away every time, however much they try to cover their tracks - on a message board you can run, but you can''t hide.

[/quote]The problem with your little analysis LDC is that I was not replying to the OP (Newton), but to Joanna., who said that there were  , in his opinion, too many negative posters on here. Fair enough. He has his opinion. But my comment that people speak as they find is valid. Are you suggesting that is not the case, or that everyone on here has an ''agenda''.For someone who has castigated (quite rightly imo) Morty and his crew for being intolerant of other people''s views/opinions, it ill behoves you to start saying that everyone has a (wrong) agenda.

You''re doing it again Reggie.No one is interested in your whining issues.

[quote user="Wiz"]

The cook has held our club back for years, even in the Premier.

Until she sells up (at a profit!) or just conks out, then the club will never move to its true destiny unless serious money comes in.

If bloody Hull can be attractive to a rich bloke so can we![A]

[/quote]

I think its fairly reasonable for her to want some sort of return on her considerable investment Wiz, you come across here as someone thinking that it would be a case of "how dare she!" if that was the case.

We''re not a particularly strong attraction to potential investors at the moment (the clues in the word-if they put in £80 Million, don''t you think they''d want that and then some in return back down the line?) as we are not in financial disarray so therefore can''t be picked up for a bargain price. Didn''t someone once buy a football club for £1? Anyone wanting to buy Norwich is going to have to put a lot of money in even to get control of the club then they would be expected to put a whole lot more in and for what-to progress as much as Southampton did? We''ll be very expensive to anyone, hence little to no interest.

I guess its now a case for some to castigate the present owners for being there at a time when the club is doing so well financially its difficult to envisage someone taking it on-"....damn you for being there when we''re debt free so no-one wants to buy us"!!

[quote user="morty"]You''re doing it again Reggie.

No one is interested in your whining issues.
[/quote]

Actually, some of us are.[Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]You''re doing it again Reggie.No one is interested in your whining issues.[/quote]

[/quote]No one is interested in yours either.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]You''re doing it again Reggie.

No one is interested in your whining issues.
[/quote]

[/quote]

No one is interested in yours either.
[/quote]

Oh so predictable, at least other posters are seeing you in a true light now............need a shovel?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]You''re doing it again Reggie.No one is interested in your whining issues.[/quote]

[/quote]No one is interested in yours either.[/quote]

Oh so predictable, at least other posters are seeing you in a true light now............need a shovel?

[/quote]So you, Lakey, Reggie, and some idiot who opened an account yesterday, but strangely has ready made issue with me?Quite a special little gang you have there Wiz lol[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]You''re doing it again Reggie.No one is interested in your whining issues.[/quote]Actually, some of us are.[Y][/quote]No one is interested in yours either.[/quote] Oh so predictable, at least other posters are seeing you in a true light now............need a shovel?[/quote]So you, Lakey, Reggie, and some idiot who opened an account yesterday, but strangely has ready made issue with me? Quite a special little gang you have there Wiz lol[Y][/quote]

Pardon me for butting in, but as my name has been dragged into this spat, I''d just like to put the record straight.  I have lost count of the posters that have commented on your anti-social behaviour, so to single out two or three is quite hilarious.   It sticks out a mile (and no I''m not talking about your c*ck, d*ck, or b*ll end) that you are as big a t*sser as those who you seek to abuse with your obsessive genital references.  The board is littered with your c*cks, d*cks and bell ends - mainly at posters who have the temerity to take an argument to you and not give in.   That seems to be your problem. Anyone who has a different point of view and sticks up for themselves gets the c*ck, d*ck and/or b*ll end treatment.   You seem to get off on it and  think its clever, but there are plenty of posters who think you are what you are always accusing others of - a c*ck, d*ck and a b*ll end.

Now if you just cut it out and stuck to discussing/arguing like a normal human being, we could all get along much better, but as long as you keep it up (no, not your c*ck, d*ck or b*ll end) with your abusive stuff, you will get people having a go back - but then that''s what you want, isn''t it, because you are that other thing that you are always accusing people of when not referring to c*cks, d*cks and b*ll ends - and that is that you are the biggest attention craver/seeker on here. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]You''re doing it again Reggie.No one is interested in your whining issues.[/quote]Actually, some of us are.[Y][/quote]No one is interested in yours either.[/quote] Oh so predictable, at least other posters are seeing you in a true light now............need a shovel?[/quote]So you, Lakey, Reggie, and some idiot who opened an account yesterday, but strangely has ready made issue with me? Quite a special little gang you have there Wiz lol[Y][/quote]

Pardon me for butting in, but as my name has been dragged into this spat, I''d just like to put the record straight.  I have lost count of the posters that have commented on your anti-social behaviour, so to single out two or three is quite hilarious.   It sticks out a mile (and no I''m not talking about your c*ck, d*ck, or b*ll end) that you are as big a t*sser as those who you seek to abuse with your obsessive genital references.  The board is littered with your c*cks, d*cks and bell ends - mainly at posters who have the temerity to take an argument to you and not give in.   That seems to be your problem. Anyone who has a different point of view and sticks up for themselves gets the c*ck, d*ck and/or b*ll end treatment.   You seem to get off on it and  think its clever, but there are plenty of posters who think you are what you are always accusing others of - a c*ck, d*ck and a b*ll end.

Now if you just cut it out and stuck to discussing/arguing like a normal human being, we could all get along much better, but as long as you keep it up (no, not your c*ck, d*ck or b*ll end) with your abusive stuff, you will get people having a go back - but then that''s what you want, isn''t it, because you are that other thing that you are always accusing people of when not referring to c*cks, d*cks and b*ll ends - and that is that you are the biggest attention craver/seeker on here. 

[/quote]Lakey. You were not trying hard enough . There was ample scope to get a LOT more c*cks, d*cks and bell ends in that tirade. Only seven. With a t*sser thrown in for good measure.You are going to have to up your game , my lad . There are people on here who are in the front vanguard when it comes to puerile penis related insults. You''d do well to remember that.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Glad to see that this thread is yet another moving on in an informative and interesting discussion.[/quote]

Oh no! All you''ve done is give them a opportunity to blame each other for the lack of informative and interesting discussion. [;)]

If the Board wanted positivity they should have appointed a Manager , appointing a Radio Norfolk co commentator was always going to split the support , and then theres the we do not have to sell statements on relegation that have now changed to every player has his price .Bottom line is Norwich are run like a Delia Smith plaything a bit of a laughing stock , i mean a 3 year old would not have swallowed the bull5hit they came out with for giving Adams the job . The division comes from the very top , run the club properly and most of the division vanishes overnight .

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]If the Board wanted positivity they should have appointed a Manager , appointing a Radio Norfolk co commentator was always going to split the support , and then theres the we do not have to sell statements on relegation that have now changed to every player has his price .
Bottom line is Norwich are run like a Delia Smith plaything a bit of a laughing stock , i mean a 3 year old would not have swallowed the bull5hit they came out with for giving Adams the job . The division comes from the very top , run the club properly and most of the division vanishes overnight .

[/quote]

So which manager exactly was going to unite the fans? The names that were linked with us were average at best and there was a massive division amongst fans about who they wanted in.

Adams has worked his way up and deserves a chance at the top job, he did a cracking job with the youth team. All managers have to start somewhere.

Again, they have stated we don''t have to sell, which we don''t. Doesn''t mean that if a club comes in with stupid money for one of our players we won''t accept it. Even powerhouses like Arsenal sell their players at the right price, Liverpool just sold Suarez, every player does have his price.

So what exactly is the issue?

Well said Ellis. Adams is the manager and will be for the forseeable future. Moaning about it won''t change that. It reminds me of when people were writing off Lambert because of his ''lack of real experience''.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Well said Ellis. Adams is the manager and will be for the forseeable future. Moaning about it won''t change that. It reminds me of when people were writing off Lambert because of his ''lack of real experience''.[/quote]But still they''ll moan.....

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

I wonder if the AC Milan fans are having the same conversation about Filippo Inzaghi?

[/quote]

And imagine the uproar if we gave the job to a translator.... like that would ever work!!!!

What is clear is the negligent actions of the board are causing division between the fans.

The appointment of a non-manager, appointing a binner who then leaves us the minute someone else shows a bit of leg. Hanging onto hughton to long.

It is one PR fuck up after the next.

They are a joke and must go and go now

[quote user="The Moose"]What is clear is the negligent actions of the board are causing division between the fans. The appointment of a non-manager, appointing a binner who then leaves us the minute someone else shows a bit of leg. Hanging onto hughton to long. It is one PR fuck up after the next. They are a joke and must go and go now[/quote]

Not really, no. There are a few posters that are trying to cause divisions between the fans, but I feel most people have some common sense and understand that a club like ours has ups and downs. The current ''crisis'' is nothing to get worked up about.

I think most of the fans are desperate for Adams to be a success but in the back of a lot of peoples minds are the fact that the Board always appears to have a 2nd agenda which only becomes apparent as time goes on

If they are looking to secure the status of the club financially by selling the crown jewels and not filling the void with quality replacements, a number of the players will look to move on as it will become clear promotion back to the premier league is not our main aim

We will find out what will happen over the next 7 weeks

I think we will only see one "first team" player leave before the end of the window (unless we receive ridiculous money). McNally has historically always had a strong stance when its comes to players (and staff) leaving and won''t let any players go cheap. Obviously things were very different when Doncaster was in charge. Or am I just being hopeful?

We only need to sell one main player or two squad members to balance our books I would say but we have now got got solid interest in between 2 and 5 of our players who can probably double their wages if Hull is a benchmark (Snodgrass supposed to be on upwards of 50K/Week)

It would take a lot a lot to turn Ruddy''s head but the other linked players have only been here a year.

Neil Adams does appear to be doing a spin for a sale this week don''t you think? Every player has a price, need to be prepared etc etc, one doesn''t have to be a cynic.

I am going to make a wild prediction that the players to leave will be Beechio, Bassong, Hooper and Redmond.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Well those of us who sussed Hughton 18 months ago were put on the rack. Most who expressed similar opinions were accused of binners, cocks, bell ends etc you get my drift? I have been critical of the club but I''ve supported NCFC for 60 years and generations of my family. I still maintain that Bowkett/McNally were put in place with the full backing of our banks and creditors. They had full control of the club and tasked to restore stability financially and professionally. The next three years said it all. No longer little Norwich being taken for a ride in transfer markets plus unbelievable staff employments. Positive decisions, brilliant PR and we rarely heard from our owners. I look at what has happened in the last two years, I hear the explanations for last seasons decision making and how these decisions were arrived at and I fear that we are drifting back to the Doncaster era. Adams was a laughable decision but could just come off. I hope it does and over the next few weeks we will have some idea of just what is going on within the club. I just hope that McNally and Bowkett will stay to help regain our Premier status[/quote]

Did you genuinely believe that the club would rise and rise and rise?

[/quote]

It might do if it was taken over by a multi Billionaire.............

[quote user="Newton"]

If  Fer goes for less than £10M he must have a get out clause in his contract

This guy is someone who we must do our best to keep he will set the Champs on fire next season

Iif we are under no financial pressure to sell and he must have 2 years plus on his contract,  he should only go if we recieve an offer we cannot turn down (Adams words not mine)

If he goes for under £10M he must have a get out in his contract (but McNally said no one had ?)

[/quote]

If anybody wants to sign him then its £20m. MINIMUM.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

2)  For the first time in the club''s history being found guilty by an FA tribunal of breaking the rules on tapping up. 

[/quote]

Purple Canary,

Could you please advise as to when this happened and who we were tapping up, as I cant remember seeing anything on this site about it.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

2)  For the first time in the club''s history being found guilty by an FA tribunal of breaking the rules on tapping up. [/quote]

Purple Canary,

Could you please advise as to when this happened and who we were tapping up, as I cant remember seeing anything on this site about it.

[/quote]2009-2010. FA Rule 20 (loosely referred to as relating to tapping-up). Colchester''s managerial triumvirate. £200,000 fine, of which £125,000 was suspended for two years.