Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Do you wish you were German?

So then "new" poster Lowestoft Determined Canary, you here to discuss football, or just here to try and troll me?

[quote user="Lowestoft Determined Canary"]typical juvenile reply........[/quote]

So is feeling the need for multiple accounts and changing your username every 5 minutes.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lowestoft Determined Canary"]typical juvenile reply........[/quote]Do you honestly think that I am that mentally fragile,

[/quote]Well, it had crossed my mind a few times, Mortis.............Well done for getting another penis metaphore in, btw.

[quote user="morty"]Bore off Reggie, no one is interested.[/quote]Yet another factually incorrect statement from the master of bullsh*t.There is at least one person who''s interested in what I write, because you keep following me round the forum and writing kiddy type insults to everything I post.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="morty"]Bore off Reggie, no one is interested.[/quote]Yet another factually incorrect statement from the master of bullsh*t.There is at least one person who''s interested in what I write, because you keep following me round the forum and writing kiddy type insults to everything I post.[/quote]Tell you what then bellendio, stop mentioning my name all the time in your posts and I shall ignore you.(And I see what you did there with the "following you round the forum" as that is actually something that I accused you of some time ago)So, do we have a deal, because I have no interest in anything you have to say, and the entire forum is getting bored of :-Reggie whines about morty in a postMorty tells Reggie he''s being a c0ckReggie whines some more.

[quote user="morty"]Tell you what then bellendio, stop mentioning my name all the time in your posts and I shall ignore you.(And I see what you did there with the "following you round the forum" as that is actually something that I accused you of some time ago)So, do we have a deal, because I have no interest in anything you have to say, and the entire forum is getting bored of :-Reggie whines about morty in a postMorty tells Reggie he''s being a c0ckReggie whines some more.

[/quote]You really couldn''t make it up, could you ?Old Rigor Mortis offers a deal to stop calling people penis related names , if I don''t whine because ''people are getting bored of it.''And in the self-same post he calls me ''bellendio''And, incidentally, when you say on countless posts that ''no-one is interested'' in what other folk (inc me) have to say, you will presumably be providing evidence of the exhaustive opinion poll work you''ve used to draw that staggering conclusion....?

This is for everyone involved in the rage...

Why so serious? Forget the power the internet warrior tag is giving you all and simply stop posting. The last word isn''t that important...

Back to topic... I don''t wish I was German.

[quote user="Mr D"]This is for everyone involved in the rage...

Why so serious? Forget the power the internet warrior tag is giving you all and simply stop posting. The last word isn''t that important...

Back to topic... I don''t wish I was German.[/quote]You''re right, me, Lakey and Reggie should meet up for a beer, and sort this out.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr D"]This is for everyone involved in the rage...

Back to topic... I don''t wish I was German.[/quote]You''re right, me, Lakey and Reggie should meet up for a beer, and sort this out.[:)][/quote]

Sort what out?  Its simple.  Can''t speak for Reg, but as far as I''m concerned its your problem, not mine.   Obsessive use of  words connected with genitalia requires medication of the non-alcoholic kind, such as "paradickamol, or "Eno''s C*ck mixture".

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr D"]This is for everyone involved in the rage...

Back to topic... I don''t wish I was German.[/quote]You''re right, me, Lakey and Reggie should meet up for a beer, and sort this out.[:)][/quote]

Sort what out?  Its simple.  Can''t speak for Reg, but as far as I''m concerned its your problem, not mine.   Obsessive use of  words connected with genitalia requires medication of the non-alcoholic kind, such as "paradickamol, or "Eno''s C*ck mixture".

[/quote]Perhaps this helps :-[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/howtonotbeadick_zps943c4484.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/howtonotbeadick_zps943c4484.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It''s amusing. Reggie is correct. People are following this, taking sides, and either having a few chuckles at the double standards employed by one, or getting angry.at how their precious time is being wasted by a car wreck they refuse to ignore.

I am definitely in the "amused" camp. I''m too easy going to get bothered by banter.

It is amusing. Maybe a new thread should be started called ''Free-for-all abuse''

[quote user="Mr D"]It is amusing. Maybe a new thread should be started called ''Free-for-all abuse''[/quote]It is, trust me, I always post with a smile on my face.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr D"]It is amusing. Maybe a new thread should be started called ''Free-for-all abuse''[/quote]It is, trust me, I always post with a smile on my face.[:)][/quote]

That''s due to self-abuse, not  anything to do with this board.............

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Lol, you''re even boring when you''re trying to be insulting / funny.[/quote]

I''d rather be boring than abusive....each to their own I suppose. 

[/quote]Thats the spirit, you stick to your "strengths"[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Lol, you''re even boring when you''re trying to be insulting / funny.[/quote]I''d rather be boring than abusive....each to their own I suppose.  [/quote]Thats the spirit, you stick to your "strengths"[Y][/quote]

Yep - and you stick to your "weaknesses" [Y]

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/2b4dboring-conference1_zps7da72b9c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/2b4dboring-conference1_zps7da72b9c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yep - and you stick to your "weaknesses" -LDC

There''s a first time for everything. Great comeback, LDC. I laughed aloud at it.

morty claims he posts with a smile, but the tone of his comments is often abusive. I guess that''s what makes him happy. He''s a regular Nelson Munce. Maybe that''s why he drinks at The Nelson. Haw haw.

What an enjoyable thread, but surely shouldn''t you all be out enjoying the best summer we have had in years.

[quote user="Herman "]What an enjoyable thread, but surely shouldn''t you all be out enjoying the best summer we have had in years.[/quote]

Summer?  Up here?   Been and gone.  I''ve been working on and off today, but its been entertaining looking in on here and trying to get the better of Norty, which to be honest isn''t that difficult.     Quite revealing  following the source of his pictures - tells you all you need to know about him and his middle-aged, school boy kn*bbishness. 

[quote user="Ice Cold Pineapple Soda"]Yep - and you stick to your "weaknesses" -LDC

There''s a first time for everything. Great comeback, LDC. I laughed aloud at it.

morty claims he posts with a smile, but the tone of his comments is often abusive. I guess that''s what makes him happy. He''s a regular Nelson Munce. Maybe that''s why he drinks at The Nelson. Haw haw.[/quote]Oh Houston.You''re hilarious.

[quote user="Herman "]What an enjoyable thread, but surely shouldn''t you all be out enjoying the best summer we have had in years.[/quote]I was out for lunch with a friend, not as nice a day in the fine city as it was yesterday!