Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

First home game atmosphere

I am really curious as to what the atmosphere will be like at the first home game. Nervious and Quiet like most of last season or bouncing and optimistic like it was under Lambert.

The jury is out on Adams with the majority of fans so I think the former rather than the later. I also think the result against Wolves will also play a part. 

[quote user="River end canary"]

I am really curious as to what the atmosphere will be like at the first home game. Nervious and Quiet like most of last season or bouncing and optimistic like it was under Lambert.

The jury is out on Adams with the majority of fans so I think the former rather than the later. I also think the result against Wolves will also play a part. 

[/quote]

It will be good. The first game of the season always is.  Enthusiasm, hope, three months since a proper competitive game, everything to play for. The Wolves game will be a good start imo, a good test and even if  we''re beaten, it won''t dampen the CR atmosphere the following week.

I think the result from the Wolverhampton match will have a major say on the atmosphere in the 1st home match, win - we will feel like we are going to get promoted, draw - you will feel a bit like you do now, hope but not optimistic, Lose - it will feel no different as going to last game of last season, depressing.