Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Hooper

Is it me or have the government put something in the water round ''ere then?!!Go look at some images of Hooper in a google search - I think you''ll find he is quite stocky. Us humans, no two of us are the same (even identical twins).Now lay off the chap and stop worrying who is eating your pies . . . . . it''s probably just you not keeping count!

Maybe that''s the plan. Feed him up to look like Grant''s big brother and then, come the end of the transfer window, put him on the 5:2 diet. Only The Messiah buys lardy strikers, and he has no budget with which to do so.

[quote user="chicken"]Is it me or have the government put something in the water round ''ere then?!!Go look at some images of Hooper in a google search - I think you''ll find he is quite stocky. Us humans, no two of us are the same (even identical twins).Now lay off the chap and stop worrying who is eating your pies . . . . . it''s probably just you not keeping count![/quote]
What about Dolly the Sheep & City1st?

[quote user="lharman7"]FFS, que a Hooper bashing post by jermae2![/quote]

Christ who squeezed the jam out of your doughnut! Was it Hooper and then he eat it

Iwans Teeth - no he''s right, just wait for it.

Jaemae? jaaaaaaemae? We''re talking about Gary Hooper - thought you''d want to join us? You like Gary Hooper don''t you?

Has he actually ever talked about anything else other than how shit he thinks Hooper is?

And what could be the cause of this one-man hate campaign? Did a girl he likes once say she fancies Hooper? Will we one day wake up to find Hooper has been murdered by a maniac?

[quote user="River end canary"]I passed him in the city the other day.[/quote]If Hooper passed you in the street Waveney then shame on him for not clearing it up. [:@]

[quote user="River end canary"]I passed him in the city the other day. Stocky to say the least. That is one how has enjoyed the summer holiday a little to much![/quote]

Maybe start worrying when you can''t get passed him the street?