Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy God

Olsson Bid

Wouldn''t be so sure, local paper up here says WBA were interested in cresswel and having missed out could turn their attention to Olsson :(

[quote user="Wiz"]I would be gutted to see Olsson go but Garrido is a damn fine replacement imo.[Y][/quote]

This proves you obviously know FA about football

Olsson is way way above garrido.

Well there''s no need for that, Garrido had a very solid first season with us, he''s not saying he''s as good as olsson, but a decent replacement in the championship

[quote user="morty"]Lol, slowly working their way down the player of the season results!So, anyone who voted for Olsson, I blame you[;)][/quote]

HIDE CARLO NASH QUICKLY

If Olsson goes to WBA he is off his head - they are nailed on for relegation next season

West Ham have signed a Croatian left back. So that puts to bed them wanting Olsson aswell as Creswell then.

Has the deal been done? I can only find this:

"Sky Sports understands West Ham are closing in on the signing of defender Ivan Strinic. The Croatia interantional is entering the final year of his contract at Dnipro and the Russian club are open to offers for the full-back rather than risk losing him for nothing next season."