Sign in to follow this  
andy knights

another day another critic

once again talk on the street of worthy to get the chop, 10 games down the road we''ll be top and these same people will be calling him a god for resurrecting the blazing dragon. please please please the whole club needs our support are we forgetting we are player no 12 for ncfc not the away support cheers not jeers this week please

wildecat canary

If worthy resurrects the blazing dragon then he needs to get the boot, anyone whose seen Reign of Fire will know that Dragons are not good news unless they''re called Puff

But Puff was a Magic Dragon not a Blazing one - or am I just getting lost? Maybe 1st Wiz will know, being a Wizard an'' all......

[quote]But Puff was a Magic Dragon not a Blazing one - or am I just getting lost? Maybe 1st Wiz will know, being a Wizard an'' all......[/quote]

Breaker: As you asked, and as a wizard of the 1st order, I shall explain;

Red dragons:  Avoid like the plague!. They are vicious man killers, vain, argumentative, and cannot be trusted.

Green Dragons: Smaller than the red, placid, and love''s riddles but tend to be insecure!.

Black Dragons: Don''t even go there!!.

Ice Dragon: See Above.

Golden Dragons: Without doubt the best dragon for City supporters, kind, loyal, very wealthy with their large hordes of gold and very friendly.

Source: ''The wizard guide to Dragons'' by Zeddicus Zul Zorrender. c.1542.