Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Going undercover...

So... we know what a few of Neil Adams plans and options are after last nights decent run out. Tonight, i''m joining my hammers mate at Portaloo Road to watch West Ham vs Ip5w1ch. Watch this space for some inside info on our rivals and whether or not I was daring and ''ard enough to push a bin over in the bogs and do selfie.

be careful as they are a bit more possesive about their bins than most people.

it''s the only ground where the ref has the coin on a bit of string before he tosses itthe away teams bath has a meter on it and the corporate suites have the teaspoon chained to the tea counter

for those who have never been to poorman road

oh dear

In brief, before bed... Ipswich were woeful. More missed passes than they completed, no threat in frot of goal... and the scoreline is really flattering at 0-0 ( Wet Sham his the bar twice, post twice and missed an open goal).West Ham passed well but relaly lacked in finishing... Ipswich were bad all over the pitch except the keeper who got a finger to a few shots, the left back number 2 who seemed strong and composed and the left sided number 9 who seemed to have pace but alot else. Pies are served in big blue ipswich town logo boxes. Toilets are a bit shit.Biggest point... They now have a guy with a drum. A big fat and sweary West Ham fan very eloquently said '' shove your fucking drum up for your fucking ars3 you cunt.Nice.crap game. poor turnout.

I think even the most deluded of simple suffolk farmhands now realises that it is a ''zombie'' club - going nowhere, nor having the ability to make it go any where eitherEvans has trousered the latest sale and the paupers are left, once again, rummaging through the bins for freebies and waiting until PL loanees become available in Sept to patch up their squadThis is their 13th season in a row in the Championship, far more than any other club, their youth system is virtually non existent. It ended up bottom last seasonThe comment about the bogs corresponds to what a binner said a couple of months back, that the penny pinching is letting poorman road slowly fall apart If it was a tired old donkey it would have been put out of it''s misery somewhile back - it''s pitiful to watch

City 1st -

Might I suggest, if it were a tired old donkey, it would probably get in their starting 11!

[quote user="nu_matik"]. A big fat and sweary West Ham fan [/quote]

that doesn''t really narrow it down....

[quote user="City1st"]I think even the most deluded of simple suffolk farmhands now realises that it is a ''zombie'' club - going nowhere, nor having the ability to make it go any where either

Evans has trousered the latest sale and the paupers are left, once again, rummaging through the bins for freebies and waiting until PL loanees become available in Sept to patch up their squad

This is their 13th season in a row in the Championship, far more than any other club, their youth system is virtually non existent. It ended up bottom last season

The comment about the bogs corresponds to what a binner said a couple of months back, that the penny pinching is letting poorman road slowly fall apart

If it was a tired old donkey it would have been put out of it''s misery somewhile back - it''s pitiful to watch

[/quote]

looking at that pircture, and taking our game at their place otu of the equation, I bet thats their biggest turnout of the season... at a friendly... against their Local "Mockney" Rivals.

[quote user="Lowestoft Determined Canary"]why are some norwich fans obsesed about ipswich. get a life.....[/quote]

have you never tried to check out what the competition are up to at work?

keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

that was not a pic from last nighthowever if it winds up the likes of the binboy waveney then it will do for me

time to put the old donkey out of it''s misery, there can''t be much else for Evans to make off with........................ bar 15,000 unused blue plastic seats

[quote user="City1st"]that was not a pic from last night

however if it winds up the likes of the binboy waveney then it will do for me

time to put the old donkey out of it''s misery, there can''t be much else for Evans to make off with

........................ bar 15,000 unused blue plastic seats

[/quote]

ok not a photo from last night.. but I still think my comment will be pretty relevant this season.

reminds me of an old Japer Carrot Joke.. "Went to the match last night, Birmingham were awful as ever... after about 25 minutes I turned round to the bloke next to me and went ''OIIII... I''M IN THIS STAND OVER HERE''!"

it appears there were only 7000 rustics who turned up last nighttheir attendances have been steadily dropping year on year, as have their season ticket sales the latter an incredible 10,000 below oursso you look to be correctpoorman road will be half empty for most games................ except for when their wealthy neighbours drop by

perhaps they''ll give the place a lick of paint and smarten things up a bitwe could always lend them a roll of red carpet

There was zero atmosphere, the ground is becoming very dated and they really were very poor. The only half decent players as mentioned before we''re number 2 and number 9. Forgot t look for Ben Wyatt to be honest. Also, the group of fans with the drum... They did the postman when ippo got a corner.

they did the postman ?

why hip jive is that young fella m''lad ?

That bloody autocorrect!The Poznan / Posnan however you spell it. They also do this new thing where they put their flashlighst on their phone on and wave them at each other.

probably been at the moonshine againwas at the last game against them at poorman road and a disturbing site it wasa mixture of big eared boys off the farm with mad staring eyes and umpteen pi  ssed up chavs looking like their benefit payment had not been paid for a couple of weeksit was as if every person who had appeared on Jeremy Kyle had taken to the streets that eveningperhaps it will be a little less fenetic in August - it is their cup final so they should behave accordingly

ps they do appear rather confident as I''ve heard that an open top bin lorry has been ordered for the Monday for a parade through the town......................... looks like they think they are going to win