Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

Squad for Italy should make it clear...

[quote user="morty"]Briefly donning a cynical hat for a moment, is he really injured though?[/quote]

This crossed my mind, but the club have no issues in making it clear Bassong, Becchio and Bunn are out of favour.

The treatment of Bassong just seems a bit silly really. We should really be taking him to Italy as if he doesn''t go, we''ll need him ready and fit and integrated and if he goes, we''ll want him fighting fit for any prospective buyers.

[quote user="morty"]Briefly donning a cynical hat for a moment, is he really injured though?[/quote]my exact first thoughts, especially after his non appearance at Dereham and the tweets after Braintree

what tweets were they?   have i missed something?

Ricky''s last tweet was ''Good day, good game, good goals! Good sleep zzz zzz Night you all''.  Haven''t seen anything since then unless he''s deleted them.  We all try to read something into these things, but he seems positive about life and staying to play for us.  He does seem to be a delicate little flower though - [W] last season''s toe muscle injury and a bang on the knee from training.  Maybe a week in the gym will bulk him up a bit!

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

and the tweets after Braintree

[/quote]

What was that then? Only saw the one, and that suggested he was rather happy.

It''s pretty clear that the three Bs are not worth their wages and will be shipped out at the earliest opportunity. I can''t see why there would be a smokescreen over RVW, there is no point.

But I don''t get why they don''t go on tour. If we can''t offload them we should use them.

I''d have liked some answer from Adams as to why Bassong isn''t going. It''s pretty obvious but it''d be good to hear it from Adams.

[quote user="Ray"]Morty,

I believe this to be the case, minor but not able to play for 10 days or so, best kept here and worked on.[/quote]
Fair enough Ray, your info is usually spot on[Y]

Jimmy Smith wrote the following post at 18/07/2014 8:54 PM:

But I don''t get why they don''t go on tour. If we can''t offload them we should use them.

I''d have liked some answer from Adams as to why Bassong isn''t going. It''s pretty obvious but it''d be good to hear it from Adams.

Bad attitude = left to rot in the development squad!

All Bassong has to do is say no to mutually terminating his contract. The club has to pay his contract.

Then all the club has to do is let him rot!

The ball is in Bassongs court. Its pull you''re finger out or F off!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]But I don''t get why they don''t go on tour. If we can''t offload them we should use them. I''d have liked some answer from Adams as to why Bassong isn''t going. It''s pretty obvious but it''d be good to hear it from Adams.[/quote]

Tour is to build team spirit as well as train. Not sure if having Bassong who has obviously been upset since Hughton has been sacked around is going to do much for team bonding.

Best just to forget Bassong is even at the club. If Norwich are lucky someone might even give the club some money to sign him, but I have a feeling Qatar/China/USA might be on the horizion for him.

It wasn''t from RVW, it was one of the Archant guys responding to a question about him I think. It was picked up on another thread on here, but made it seem as though Ricky was happy, yet the club weren''t (or something along those lines)

Would be staggered if rvw and Ollson are still at the club by the end of the transfer window.

Especially RVW with his family situation he will be back in Holland.