Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Italy Update (Adams / Gafaiti)

The more I see of the radio commentator the less impressed I get and the more concerned I am becoming. He is just one cliche after another it is cringeworthy

River end,,

What exactly do you expect him to say?

Please tell us what you would have said given the fact they had just arrived in Italy and were completing their first training session.

Sometimes less is more. If he hasn''t anything to say shut up and stop with the clichéd crap. but he is more comfortable doing the press rather than coaching as that is his main profession so we can expect more of this tripe as the season goes on

River end,

Get in the real world, the club PR machine wanted an interview, so he gave one, he may even be contractually obliged to give one.

One thing I can tell you is that the players rate him, even if you don''t and the fact they rate hin is far nore important than your rating of the man, about whom i am guessing you know very little.

Don''t waste breath on him Guys. Waveney Canary AKA....... Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary.Ignore the troll.

lappinitup,

As long as he enjoys his own company, although I have my doubts, he considers his life fulfilled?!?

[quote user="lappinitup"]Don''t waste breath on him Guys. Waveney Canary AKA....... Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary.Ignore the troll.[/quote]

I have a feeling your true colours will start to come out in the next few weeks our bin dipping cousin

[quote user="River end canary"]Bassong bunn becchio rate him I bet! They rate him so much half of them are trying to engineer moves out of the club[/quote]Oi, what are you dong back on here Waveney ?you are spoiling my song -

No cr  ap today, Waveney''s gone away

The keyboard stands forlorn, no clicking on to pawn

No cr ap today, it seems a welcome sight

But people passing by don''t know the reason why

How could they know just what his message means?

The end of our hopes, the end of all our dreams

How could they know the palace there had been

Before this bore became, such a drama queen

No cr ap today, it wasn''t always so

He posted every day trying to have his binnish way

But all that''s left is a place dark and lonely

A back bedroom in a mean street of Lowestoft town

Here comes your whine, we know it''s from you only

Just nine up two down

a sad dipsh it clown

REC for once I agree with you.

Spin spin spin. His record so far as a manager is truly awful. Less spin and more results is the order of the day

Yes thanks for posting.

Regardless of what your feelings were/are with NA''s appointment, to date this pre-season he/the club have surely ticked the boxes nicely, good positive message, a couple of what appear decent signings with indications of more to come, top bucks for Snoddy, two quality training camps within a reasonable distance so as to make them enjoyable not a chore....so far, so good I say....no reason yet for anyone to start the negatives..........unless you are a binner of course.

Maybe you Prefer the approach of our last manager bigging up the opposition. Maybe even Lambert with his highly original "we go again!" mantra.

I take it your a glass totally empty and drunk by someone else behind your back when you weren''t looking type.