Sign in to follow this  
#

Do you trust Adams?

[quote user="Haven Canary"]It''s a good shout he does seem to have an unhealthy interest in the male sexual organ. It probably goes back to those lonely nights when he was in the armed forces and only had male company to pass the long and cold evenings[/quote][quote user="Lowestoft Canary"]this coming from someone that hijacked a

lake district canary thread re germans and hurled abuse (penis slurs...

again!!) at the poor fella.

you do irony well[/quote]Morning Waveney, nice to see both of you....Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary

Can i just make it clear that i''m not a ''person'', i''m a google bot who was sent out on a routine ''gathering'' process, but found the chat here so incredibly interesting that i''ve hung around.

The level of intelligence and incredible use of the english language has enabled me to become part of a community and make posts myself.

I can only thank your penis that i would like to lick round, thank you sirs!

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Can i just make it clear that i''m not a ''person'', i''m a google bot who was sent out on a routine ''gathering'' process, but found the chat here so incredibly interesting that i''ve hung around.

The level of intelligence and incredible use of the english language has enabled me to become part of a community and make posts myself.

I can only thank your penis that i would like to lick round, thank you sirs![/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/14189cccac_thumb_zps196b251f.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14189cccac_thumb_zps196b251f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[;)]

Thank you Morty, i have added the picture to your personal collection - however, it says this already exists in your ''Favourite'' documents. Is it ok to not cache this right now?

I like penises and licking round things ERRO£$!^

I honestly did not expect this when I jumped from the first to last page on this thread...
I''m pretty sure Wiz threads degrade quicker that most.

[quote user="morty"]Poor attention starved Reggie, who has to poke at me, just to get attention.[:(][/quote]As usual, Rigor comes up trumps and immediately provides evidence of why people have stopped taking him seriously.Morts....do you ever stop and read all this "you are only attention seeking" stuff that you seem to hurl at increasing numbers of posters ( ie the ones who have a different opinion to yours) these days , before you press the ''send'' button ? Does it never occur to you that it might just conceivably be viewed as a tad hypocritical. ?

[quote user="Ginja"]I honestly did not expect this when I jumped from the first to last page on this thread...

I''m pretty sure Wiz threads degrade quicker that most.

[/quote]

They do Ginja and you''ll usually find morty/ laps/ bor/ Til/ C.1st as the main instigators every single time

They don''t like posters who question things or rock the boat so they get together to destroy a thread... ldc gets similar treatment from them btw.

Only other posters can stop them by ignoring their antics and carrying on.

If you actually read back wiz it was none of those listed that derailed your thread.

Still, don''t let facts get in the way....

[quote user="morty"]If you actually read back wiz it was none of those listed that derailed your thread. Still, don''t let facts get in the way....[/quote]

Lol.

That was your comment on page 1, 7th post down.

A really added insight to this threads debate, and the starter to................

Bringing it back onto topic...

I don''t think that Neil will be taking this job to be a yes man. He has been given a very good opportunity that he will want to build a career out of. He doesn''t strike me as the kind of character that will just bend the knee and do as he''s told.

I think he''s been able to bring in the backroom staff himself but there must be an element of the boardroom that will always be dictated by the Chief Exec etc. There will always be a pecking order of course but I think from the practical football side, NA will be his own man.

Whether he is good enough for that is another question but I think few could argue how well he knows the club, what is expected, and that he will do all that he can to get us back. He is clearly a good coach and I don''t think his "lack of pull for players" that some have mentioned before will be that big an issue if he succeeds. We don''t need too many names in at present.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]If you actually read back wiz it was none of those listed that derailed your thread. Still, don''t let facts get in the way....[/quote]

Lol.

That was your comment on page 1, 7th post down.

A really added insight to this threads debate, and the starter to................

[/quote]Which was in response to your :-"I deliberately only asked the question Salopian, yes, I have an answer but I will hold off a while before giving it."Which actually means :-" I only really started the thread to attention seek, I don''t really have my opinion, so will wait until someone posts one that backs up the point I think I am trying to stir up, then I will quote it with a "huzzah""[:)]

the question ''do you trust adams'' would have been a good one, instead unfortunately wiz you''ve put your own agenda in the question, so i''ll go with the better question ''do you trust adams?'' The answer no, probably like most people on here, from what he''s shown in the youth cup where his tactics were incredibly simple but very effective, I wonder if he''ll manage to be so tactically aware when up against proper managers in this league. I think its fair to say that his tactics in each of his 5 games last season apart from chelsea (although even then i hoped we would do more than we did) were extremely poor. I don''t mean to knock him so harshly because we''re now in a lower league and it may work, but the decisions that he made going into those games were not something you''d expect from a man who has any knowledge of football. But this year we''ve got the best squad in the league with an attacking manager, it could work very well through Adams naivety, and I mean that in a nice way, look at Lambert with his diamond formation-who else did that?

Sorry to disturb the Lowestoft Massive and their multi account bickering but Wiz I asked you a question on Page 2 and you have swerved it as usual so don''t go accusing me of derailing your thread.

"Don''t leave me Morty! My fingers are starting to smell like scampi Nik Naks.."

HA! That''s fantastic. lol

[quote user="mrs miggins"]the question ''do you trust adams'' would have been a good one, instead unfortunately wiz you''ve put your own agenda in the question, so i''ll go with the better question ''do you trust adams?'' The answer no, probably like most people on here, from what he''s shown in the youth cup where his tactics were incredibly simple but very effective, I wonder if he''ll manage to be so tactically aware when up against proper managers in this league. I think its fair to say that his tactics in each of his 5 games last season apart from chelsea (although even then i hoped we would do more than we did) were extremely poor. I don''t mean to knock him so harshly because we''re now in a lower league and it may work, but the decisions that he made going into those games were not something you''d expect from a man who has any knowledge of football. But this year we''ve got the best squad in the league with an attacking manager, it could work very well through Adams naivety, and I mean that in a nice way, look at Lambert with his diamond formation-who else did that?[/quote]

My own take on this Mrs M is that Adams has to earn our trust, and so far he hasn''t with me. I advocated Neil getting the caretaker role and a first team assistant under a new manager.

When I realised he''d thrown his hat in the ring for the job on a permanent basis I was resigned to the horrible fact that he''d actually get it, Gunn MkII sadly and the cheap option.

He''s only got 10 games to show his ''gaffer'' potential to me and then I''ll make that call regarding where I stand on the trust issue..

I trust him as much as any other manager - the same in that i trusted Hughton when he first came into the job.

The realism is managers are trying to build careers. They will try and do what''s best for results on the pitch because that''s what they''re judged on. Some will be swayed by board members more than others but at the end of the day the people with the money have a massive voice in football - whether you like it or not. That applies to our board as much as any other.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]the question ''do you trust adams'' would have been a good one, instead unfortunately wiz you''ve put your own agenda in the question, so i''ll go with the better question ''do you trust adams?'' The answer no, probably like most people on here, from what he''s shown in the youth cup where his tactics were incredibly simple but very effective, I wonder if he''ll manage to be so tactically aware when up against proper managers in this league. I think its fair to say that his tactics in each of his 5 games last season apart from chelsea (although even then i hoped we would do more than we did) were extremely poor. I don''t mean to knock him so harshly because we''re now in a lower league and it may work, but the decisions that he made going into those games were not something you''d expect from a man who has any knowledge of football. But this year we''ve got the best squad in the league with an attacking manager, it could work very well through Adams naivety, and I mean that in a nice way, look at Lambert with his diamond formation-who else did that?[/quote]

My own take on this Mrs M is that Adams has to earn our trust, and so far he hasn''t with me. I advocated Neil getting the caretaker role and a first team assistant under a new manager.

When I realised he''d thrown his hat in the ring for the job on a permanent basis I was resigned to the horrible fact that he''d actually get it, Gunn MkII sadly and the cheap option.

He''s only got 10 games to show his ''gaffer'' potential to me and then I''ll make that call regarding where I stand on the trust issue..

[/quote]*Then change my mind on a bi-weekly basis.

So pleased this thread has got back on track, its a good subject matter as far as I am concerned, gets you thinking a bit.

Its two questions.......trust and puppet...for me itss simple...

Trust....yes I trust Neil Adams, I see him as a solid individual who will give 110% for the club he loves and that he is now very fortunate to manage. With the resources he will have in terms of team, management and support, then I trust that he will get us straight back up again. That''s regardless of him not being my first choice.

Puppet of the board....I can understand why the question has been asked and wouldnt be surprised if several on here actually believe that to be the case. From what I have seen and heard from NA over the years though. I dont think that will happen and I also dont think the board or McNasty will want it to happen either.

[quote user="Wiz"]He''s only got 10 games to show his ''gaffer'' potential to me and then I''ll make that call regarding where I stand on the trust issue..[/quote]So what happens after ten games Wiz, if we''re not doing too well will you take your money out of the club or will you just sack Adams?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]So pleased this thread has got back on track, its a good subject matter as far as I am concerned, gets you thinking a bit.

Its two questions.......trust and puppet...for me itss simple...

Trust....yes I trust Neil Adams, I see him as a solid individual who will give 110% for the club he loves and that he is now very fortunate to manage. With the resources he will have in terms of team, management and support, then I trust that he will get us straight back up again. That''s regardless of him not being my first choice.

Puppet of the board....I can understand why the question has been asked and wouldnt be surprised if several on here actually believe that to be the case. From what I have seen and heard from NA over the years though. I dont think that will happen and I also dont think the board or McNasty will want it to happen either.[/quote]The question is plain silly.Neil Adams is an employee of Norwich City football club, and much the same as any employee, there will be times when he will have to do as he is told. He will be given free reign to run his department obviously, as the board have entrusted him with the position of manager,  but if he is doing anything that massively strays from what the board considers his job description, then he will be reeled in.This whole puppet rubbish implies that the board will be picking the team, which is nonsense.

I trust him. He seems genuine, honest and has Norwichs best interest at heart.

Do I believe he will succeed? No I don''t. I still cannot believe he got the job on a full time basis. Fans seem to have accepted it now, and it is now the norm. However I see Bryan Gunn all over again.

At any other club given similar circumstances I really don''t think Adams would have got the Job. But at Norwich, we have a history of getting the managerial appointment wrong. Seemingly to make similar mistakes as previous and failing to learn our lessons.

I hope Adams gets it right. But honestly how can he attract good quality players with next to no reputation? The only players he''ll immediately get the respect from is the youngsters.

Cheap option, no doubt about it.

Sorry Lincoln, you''re just plain wrong.

''At any other club''. I''m sorry but jobs have been given to those inside the club on hundreds of occasions, including your Reading.

We have a history of failed managerial appointments but so do every other club - i certainly don''t think we have any more failed managers than other clubs in the same bracket as us.

[quote user="Haven Canary"]10 games far to much give him 5 games and then get shot of him. The Messiah will then have plenty of games to get is back up again[/quote]Life goes on day after dayHappily trolling awaySo ferry ''cross the Waveney''cause Lowestoft''s the place I loveand here I''ll stayPeople they rush everywhereAll talking out of their rearSo ferry ''cross the Waveneyand always take me thereThe place I lovePeople around every cornerThey seem to smile and sayWe don''t care what your name is boyYou change it every daySo I''ll continue to sayA tw@t I always will staySo ferry ''cross the Waveney''cause Lowestoft''s the place I loveand here I''ll stayand here I''ll stayHere I''ll stay